Having a little trouble with WBF Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I am having a problem with format and font size that seems to be unique to WBF. Perhaps it is my computer. Is any one else having a problem? I'll check on anther computer when I get a chance.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I am having a problem with format and font size that seems to be unique to WBF. Perhaps it is my computer. Is any one else having a problem? I'll check on anther computer when I get a chance.

I've not had any other people voice the same issues Greg

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Everything is fine for me. It's good on my phone to as long as I get off the mobile site.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Thanks Steve. The problem resolved itself. So it must have been on my end.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
It is vexing that this problem is intermittent with google chrome but not present with Bling. Any advice from the resident nerds?

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Greg

I feel your pain

I have been unable to get my PM’s for the past 6 weeks in every browser. No solution has been found by my web host. There continue to be many bugs in vBulletin including the most recent version 5

Hang in there Greg

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Bling is working just fine for now.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Problem solve.diit was my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing