Whats Best Forum Monthly Newsletter-First Installment To Reach Your Email Today

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
It is our 8 year anniversary at What’s Best Forum, and as part of our community spirit, we thought it would be a good time to launch a monthly Newsletter.
I am asking everyone to keep an eye out for it as it will go out later today!

Ron and I are very excited about this newsletter and we hope that you will find it informative.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
It is our 8 year anniversary at What’s Best Forum, and as part of our community spirit, we thought it would be a good time to launch a monthly Newsletter.

Ron and I are very excited about this newsletter and we hope that you will find it informative.

Congratulations to WBF on the 8 year anniversary! Look forward to the newsletter.

Al

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Very cool and its been 8 years already ....

Steve Williams

It is our goal that this monthly newsletter will not only provide members with all the information they need to follow the most popular threads on WBF as well as soliciting input from members regarding some exciting changes we have planned in the coming months.

ack

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
That's great Steve... great thinking!

Steve Williams

we are sending out over 10,000 newsletters via third party email distributor so our hope is that the newsletter won't end up in your spam file. We are told that this won't happen however we are interested if the newsletter does get into members' spam file so please check and let us know if that is where it landed. I just got mine sent to my personal email address

Kingsrule

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2011
Just read the intro....

Why is there the need to change things? Just get rid of the brown and tan theme and all is well!

Please don't screw WBF up

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
It may not be a bad idea to post the newsletter here, under a new thread

es347

Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
..very pleased to see an email from WBF in my inbox this morning...well done Steve and Ron

Steve Williams

Just read the intro....

Why is there the need to change things? Just get rid of the brown and tan theme and all is well!

Please don't screw WBF up

Our goal is to make it better , not to screw it up.

Please bear with us as we know that we won't be able to please all of the people all of the time but we are going to do our best

Steve Williams

It may not be a bad idea to post the newsletter here, under a new thread

That is the plan, once we have an idea how many people are opening and reading the newsletter but yes a dedicated thread in the future for all of the newsletters is going to happen as well.

All we ask is for some patience and understanding as well as giving us input. We have discussed forum colors already so once again we ask for everyones' patience

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Got mine today...Nice idea.

BTW, do we really care about the color of the forum...?? Maybe, as I kind of like the old Brown and Tan that it is currently. Works for me, but if you want to change it to neon yellow, that's cool too. Would test my video card, LOL.

ack

May 6, 2010
Boston, MA
That is the plan, once we have an idea how many people are opening and reading the newsletter but yes a dedicated thread in the future for all of the newsletters is going to happen as well.

All we ask is for some patience and understanding as well as giving us input. We have discussed forum colors already so once again we ask for everyones' patience

+1 thumbs up

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
Congrats Steve and Ron upon WBF's Anniversary and Newsletter! :cool:

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Received the newsletter earlier this morning. Congratulation on your 8 year anniversary.

Sharp 1080

Apr 20, 2010
Dallas,Texas
Congratulations Steve and Ron on the time invested here. I have not received any e mails and checked my junk mail just to make sure. keep up the great work.

Vern

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Nice JOB Steve & Ron, congrats on the 8th year anniversary!

david

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing