BLACKkKLANSMAN - Official Trailer [HD] - In Theaters August 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
I do believe both sides are an issue but reject your dwindling hypothesis. Its still an issue out there. As a conservative person of jewish background I dont see your ire for marches claimi g jews will not replace us and the wanton destruction of jewish cemetaries. There definitely are problems of lawlessness on the right and the left.

As for conservatism, that seems to be dying. Its all Tea partyers and hypocritical religious nut cases. Decency seems to be in short supply.

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Typical retort of course. Do you know the real stats or are you just talking out of your ass to pursue the typical Progressive Useful Idiot dogma?

when you assume, u make an ass of you and me. i was a Reagan republican.

Keep your stats, I talk to real people with real incidents...it happens far too often to professional people in business suits.

Priaptor

Member Sponsor
Jan 28, 2012
FL
when you assume, u make an ass of you and me. i was a Reagan republican.

Keep your stats, I talk to real people with real incidents...it happens far too often to professional people in business suits.

You and Jeffrey_t, so called Reagan Republicans.

Sorry never met a “Reagan Republican” that went by “talk to real people” and ignore reality.

Talk about making an ass of yourself.

No one is saying racism is dead or bias plays no role BUT today’s Progressives manipulate data and situations, including “talking to real people”, to provide a false narrative that becomes the rule.

Very simple example of this was a recent study showing female doctors make 20% less than their male counterparts and the pundits were so ready and did indeed blame misogyny and used the idiotic excuse that “woman don’t stand up for themselves as well as men” which was the most misogynistic part of the study. Lol. Of course when you dissect the data, the overwhelming issue that was effecting the disparity was that of those working part time, 85% were female and of total study, 25% of all doctors were working part time. Yeah let’s just ignore the facts and “talk to real people” to perpetuate a narrative we want.

Priaptor

Member Sponsor
Jan 28, 2012
FL
I do believe both sides are an issue but reject your dwindling hypothesis. Its still an issue out there. As a conservative person of jewish background I dont see your ire for marches claimi g jews will not replace us and the wanton destruction of jewish cemetaries. There definitely are problems of lawlessness on the right and the left.

As for conservatism, that seems to be dying. Its all Tea partyers and hypocritical religious nut cases. Decency seems to be in short supply.

I denounce bigotry, anti-Semitism, bias, discrimination, racism, breaking of laws by all. I don’t selectively abhor the dogma and acts of skinheads and ignore the much much larger evil of Progressive intolerance/fascism, radical Islam or black Liberation theology of Farrakhan, JJ, Sharpton and Wright.

You want to pick your anecdote as a rule. For me it all sucks. Defacing a Jewish cemetery or synagogue by a skinhead or the killing of a rabbi and defacing his synagogue by two black kids as happened two years ago in Miami all sucks. I don’t care what either “feels” and “why they did it”.

But we can play anecdote if you want.

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
You and Jeffrey_t, so called Reagan Republicans.

Sorry never met a “Reagan Republican” that went by “talk to real people” and ignore reality.

Talk about making an ass of yourself.

No one is saying racism is dead or bias plays no role BUT today’s Progressives manipulate data and situations, including “talking to real people”, to provide a false narrative that becomes the rule.

Very simple example of this was a recent study showing female doctors make 20% less than their male counterparts and the pundits were so ready and did indeed blame misogyny and used the idiotic excuse that “woman don’t stand up for themselves as well as men” which was the most misogynistic part of the study. Lol. Of course when you dissect the data, the overwhelming issue that was effecting the disparity was that of those working part time, 85% were female and of total study, 25% of all doctors were working part time. Yeah let’s just ignore the facts and “talk to real people” to perpetuate a narrative we want.

You keep baiting me to come into this conversation. I know that this is fun for you and you get off on politiscising every thread you can. I'm out of all future political conversations on WBF as audio is supposed to be enjoyable.

You are attempting to ruin this forum with your instant comment on ANYTHING you see as remotely political, as you just did with the movie on Armstrong. Engaging in an argument with you, as I've done time and time again, is both an exercise in futility and detrimental to the WBF community.

Ron and Steve you need to be more active in shutting down these threads, there's nothing "Best" about them.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
You keep baiting me to come into this conversation. I know that this is fun for you and you get off on politiscising every thread you can. I'm out of all future political conversations on WBF as audio is supposed to be enjoyable.

You are attempting to ruin this forum with your instant comment on ANYTHING you see as remotely political, as you just did with the movie on Armstrong. Engaging in an argument with you, as I've done time and time again, is both an exercise in futility and detrimental to the WBF community.

Ron and Steve you need to be more active in shutting down these threads, there's nothing "Best" about them.

absolutely correct

How did we get to someone giving their opinion of a movie and it deteriorates into a racist argument

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

absolutely correct

How did we get to someone giving their opinion of a movie and it deteriorates into a racist argument

FWIW I am looking forward to seeing this movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing