For Lady Chau

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
What's the point of this thread, just to listen, maybe try to guess what the music is?

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
What's the point of this thread, just to listen, maybe try to guess what the music is?

These are some rare recordings I think

zerostargeneral

Apr 14, 2018

Dear Sir,

May I suggest that your madness is truly marvellous,the title infers the point.

Chau wanted to hear a few different pieces to get an idea of how she may proceed with a future purchase.

Jeffrey is interested in the LP.

Kindest regards,G.

Last edited:

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Dear Sir,

Chau wanted to hear a few different pieces to get an idea of how she may proceed with a future purchase.

Jeffery is interested in the LP.

Kindest regards,G.

Very interested in the LB......

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Dear Sir,

Jeffrey is interested in the LP.

Kindest regards,G.

Thank you for clarifying and the wonderful compliment. Since I am not familiar with Lady Chau as a member of this forum or otherwise, I didn't know if it was simply the name of the album or artist and wondered why more info wasn't posted as to provide context for the many readers here.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Thank you for clarifying and the wonderful compliment. Since I am not familiar with Lady Chau as a member of this forum or otherwise, I didn't know if it was simply the name of the album or artist and wondered why more info wasn't posted as to provide context for the many readers here.

Thought everyone was aware of the only lady audiophile on this forum. Plus from your perspective, she also owns Magicos.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Thought everyone was aware of the only lady audiophile on this forum. Plus from your perspective, she also owns Magicos.

Must have missed her. I miss lots of posts, I seem to blink and 10 days have gone by! I'm probably listening too much. :)

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Here is she in my driving seat.

D8ABAA58-D049-43D1-B069-D2854780B00F.jpeg

Last edited:

audioquattr

VIP/Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Netherlands

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Reactions: audioquattr

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
All of Tang's tables, carts, and visitors are cool and attractive
Ms.Chau was much better visitor than you Bonzo. She praised me enough how superb my system sound and she even bought me lunch. Unlike you, you ate and ate, and want this want that. You wrote a thousand words describing my tts and carts, yet not a word praising how heavenly my system sounded. What a waste of my time and meals. You had a pizza at Mike's and you praised his system like you were about to climax. Not fair man.

Tang :mad:

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I actually discounted his since he doesn't stock tea and coffee.

Your system sounded very good Tang. I just want to keep you on your toes and challenge you so that you continue to try various SET amps, tonearms, tables, and carts until I can climax even on that McD's burger you threatened me with

Reactions: Chau

Chau

Feb 20, 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Dear General, please, please please accept my 1 million apologies deep from my heart for being so low tech that I didn’t know how to find the new threads. Therefore I didn’t know you’ve sent me the video clips via WBF. Thank you so much. Khun Tang has shown me this thread you’ve made just few hours ago and I got to listen to the wonderful vinyls you have on your excellent system ??
Were they played by the Vyger Atlantis and Thomas Mayer phono? Soooo mesmerizing the voice of Chris Conor. And the cello, violins sound so full of body, dynamic. Thank you so much for posting them.

All of the clips you posted are excellent recordings. But Khun Tang talked about £1,000 donation for the vinyls he gets from you. I love your taste and surely your vinyl collection. Hopefully I would be able to afford one or two of those wonderful records. I’ll iMessage you dear 5* General.

Last edited:

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I actually discounted his since he doesn't stock tea and coffee.

Your system sounded very good Tang.

No tea and All I got is a f_eakin "very good."

Tang :(

Chau

Feb 20, 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Here is her in my driving seat.

View attachment 45519
Dearest Khun Tang,

I honestly wish I could have enough words to thank you for all your great advices since more than a year and finally I’ve met you today. Thank you for everything, and thank you for your great hospitality, for letting me tasting the wonderful sound you’ve achieved in your Audio Nirvana.

But taking/posting picture without my awareness is forbidden :) . Just joking, you should have let me know so I would have sit up. I was too into your music system that my back was hunched :))

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Dearest Khun Tang,

I honestly wish I could have enough words to thank you for all your great advices since more than a year and finally I’ve met you today. Thank you for everything, and thank you for your great hospitality, for letting me tasting the wonderful sound you’ve achieved in your Audio Nirvana.

But taking/posting picture without my awareness is forbidden . Just joking, you should have let me know so I would have sit up. I was too into your music system that my back was hunched

Chau, what carts and tables did you like? What music did you listen to?

Also, just to clear the air, did you miss bass due to the lack of woofers?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing