Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Maybe it's better not to know

Member Sponsor Addicted to Best!
    I may have gone OT on my own thread, probably only I could do that LOL.

I guess I started the thread when I realised so many interesting bleeding edge comparisons would never be made, and was curious if many on the forum were frustrated if that was the case.

I mean in the car world there are no end of supercar comparisons, not so much in audio.

Maybe audio is even more subjective than driving, so these comparisons of SOTA tts for example are surplus to requirements.

Of course comparisons can be bad for yr mental health, I'm certainly still reeling from the most natural, analog like playback I've ever heard from digital, at a system I visited at the weekend.

It's given me so many data points to consider, it's hard to know where to start.

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritofmusic View Post
    Brad, aren't you going to recommend Dartzeel, CH Precision, Soulution, etc etc as well LOL.

Hey, lots of reasons to visit Switzerland, your kind invite being one of them.

I'll seriously consider it, just need to swing work commitments. Let me keep in PM touch w you on that. I'll try to be as well behaved as Ked.
    Naturally what I had in mind 😂. A pair of Wilson Alexias to go with??
    Industry Affiliation:

Sound Castles klg
    Swiss Importer/distributor for Aries Cerat Ltd.
    www.soundcastles.ch

C'mon Brad, get real.
    WAMM Chronosonic.

Re this SOTA spkr, it is indeed able to be compared to a SOTA horn, I believe there's an AS2000 owner running the WAMM and the Living Voice top dog.

Addicted to Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritofmusic View Post
    C'mon Brad, get real.
    WAMM Chronosonic.

Re this SOTA spkr, it is indeed able to be compared to a SOTA horn, I believe there's an AS2000 owner running the WAMM and the Living Voice top dog.
    What does that demonstrate beyond the DAC that the guy apparently has a lot of money. So Wilson finally figured out time alignment and even more drivers...more of the same.

I have heard just about every Wilson worth hearing and I can say unequivocally they aren't even in the same galaxy as the big LVs...one is hifi and the other a music replicator. The Chronosonic is just more of the same from hifi most likely.
    Industry Affiliation:

Sound Castles klg
    Swiss Importer/distributor for Aries Cerat Ltd.
    www.soundcastles.ch

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112