Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Amplifier intro Friday in HK A 1.5

[Industry Expert] Addicted to Best!

New Amplifier intro Friday in HK A 1.5

I don't have all the details yet but the introduction for the new amplifier is Friday in HK.
    I only know that it costs a little more @ 39500 US Stereo and 75000 for a mono pair.
    There will be updates available from A1 to 1.5,
    A-1 is still a current model.
    The 1.5 is exactly that. !.5 times the height of the previous amplifier and 1.5 times the power. 2 times 150 into 8 ohms, 2- 275 into 4 and 2 times 500 into 2 ohms!
    Feedback in 20 percent steps
    Exact bias circuitry
    Huge power supply
    Bending Wave USA distributors of Gobel High End Loudspeakers and Cables 100 percent made in Germany
    Dealers for CH Precision

So there probably will be a M1.5 coming ?

I love too much my M1 that are not interesting to change to M 1.5 if will arrive

[WBF Founding Member] Addicted to Best! JackD201's Avatar
    Name:  38902130_296207887626948_2848439262943117312_n.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  129.5 KB

Name:  38825320_2054717008191147_7168925884521381888_n.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  225.7 KB

Photos courtesy of John S, our Import Manager who says he's having a ball in HK while the bosses are home stuck with our day jobs LOL
    Disclosure of Industry Participation

Co-Founder and Managing Director PureSound PH - Exclusive Distributor (Philippines only) of Lamm, Von Schweikert Audio, CH Precision, Light Harmonic, Valvet, Townshend, Critical Mass Systems, EERA, KR Audio, Ambience SS, TechDAS, Master Built, Stromtank

Quote Originally Posted by Kingsrule View Post
    So there probably will be a M1.5 coming ?
    No that is not the case. The M-1 is not changing or is there an update.
    Bending Wave USA distributors of Gobel High End Loudspeakers and Cables 100 percent made in Germany
    Dealers for CH Precision

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot G. View Post
    No that is not the case. The M-1 is not changing or is there an update.
    Thank u for that info.
    I'm real close to getting new amps and I'd be pretty po'd if I got M1's and they were updated soon after. Still, they have been around since 2015 and with the A1.5 it feels like an updated M1 is on the way...

Thank u for that info.
    I'm real close to getting new amps and I'd be pretty po'd if I got M1's and they were updated soon after. Still, they have been around since 2015 and with the A1.5 it feels like an updated M1 is on the way...
    They are not that kind of company that builds new stuff all the time to make their clients have to change.
    If there was going to be something better than the M-1 it would be a totally different series. We discussed that when I was in Switzerland since I asked the same questions when they told me about the 1.5.
    SO that you know if that is going to happen, and I am not saying it will, it is not even something they are discussing to start at this time. It would be IF it is ever done above the M-1.
    Dealers for CH Precision

[WBF Founding Member] Addicted to Best! JackD201's Avatar
    With the I1 at the same rated power as the A1, there is a big overlap. This I think is why the A1.5 came into being. It bridges the gap between the I1 and the M1.
    Disclosure of Industry Participation

Co-Founder and Managing Director PureSound PH - Exclusive Distributor (Philippines only) of Lamm, Von Schweikert Audio, CH Precision, Light Harmonic, Valvet, Townshend, Critical Mass Systems, EERA, KR Audio, Ambience SS, TechDAS, Master Built, Stromtank

any more concrete rumors about a potentially upcoming new CHP premium line in HK?
    Speaker: hORNS Universum Pre: Koda K10 G2 Amps: CAT JL3 Statement KT150, VTL S-400 Dac: Lampizator GG GenII CD-Drive: Oracle CD2000 PhonoPre: Thöress Phono, CH Precision P1 Phono: Micro Seiki SX1500 FVG, Micro Seiki RX5000 Tonearm: FR64s, FR64fx, Ikeda 407, SAEC 308L, Rigid Float 9', SME 3012RCartridge: vdh Stradivarius, FR7, Seto-Hori,Cables: NBS BL III, XLO Limited, Unlimited, Signature, ETI, HMS Power: Vibex Granada & Alhambra Bases: HRS M3X, Accurion i4 Grounding: Telos GNR, Entreq, Taiko

Thank u for that info.
    FYI I just bought a second M-1 for RMAF as we are going to show a bi-amped pair of our speakers. I also would not have done that if the amp was being replaced.
    Best regards
    Elliot
    Dealers for CH Precision

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast