WARNING: PurePower purepoweraps.com Richard and Damian Janzen are frauds

HiFiMan087

Apr 22, 2021
Fair enough.

I just don't think that cascading a company publicly as you have on a forum like you have done is very nice.
This kind of publicity can destroy a company.
As I say, my experiance with PurePower has been exemplary. T.G.

SCAudiophile

Sep 11, 2010
Greer South Carolina (USA)
Thank you for your opinion. People venting frustration and bad experiences on forums about situations that span years
doesn't happen "just because"; it comes from being lied to, money owed and not repaid and in general bad business practice
and those persons having exhausted all possible avenues to resolve the issues.

I did not start the threads in question however I did respond to them, you are correct in that, it being done in an effort
that other potential customers could be aware and determine for themselves whether they take the risk of entering
into a net-new situation.

Again, I am truly glad to hear you had a good experience and the 700 is still working. My old 2000 unit brought me much
enjoyment as it did to the person I sold it to fully functional after my negative experiences and others' with the 3000+ units
and the aforementioned negative interactions.

"This kind of a publicity can destroy a company..."

Noted; so can a company operating unethically and with no care for its customers. The question in the general case limited
specifically to bad publicity due to prolonged and multiple customer care and quality issues, "did bad publicity kill or hurt that bad company?"
Definitely Not,... the actions of the company that brought about the bad publicity hurt the company in question.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing