World Cup | Live from Russia

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
France: 1
Belgium: 0

Match's not over yet.
___

EDIT: That's the final score, France advances to the Final.
Am I happy? Of course I'm happy, French people are the best world lovers...with lots of romance.

Last edited:

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

Barry2013

VIP/Donor
Oct 12, 2013
Essex UK
Thanks Bob.
Yes sport can be such an amazing power for good as has certainly been the case here in England.
Obviously people here are disappointed but still very proud of the team's achievements and looking forward to ongoing successes.

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
can't wait, hope the paint dries first .........

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
French is the closest that it can be to me. My ancestors were from France.

What a beautiful day today on a beautiful blue planet.

my paternal grandfather was French (from Quebec), my paternal grandmother was Croatian, my maternal grandmother was English and Scotch, and my maternal grandfather was German. since Belgium has German speakers, it's not stretching it too much to say all 4 of my different ancestors were in the World Cup semi's.

I was rooting for Croatia, but was fine with France winning.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
my paternal grandfather was French (from Quebec), my paternal grandmother was Croatian, my maternal grandmother was English and Scotch, and my maternal grandfather was German. since Belgium has German speakers, it's not stretching it too much to say all 4 of my different ancestors were in the World Cup semi's.

I was rooting for Croatia, but was fine with France winning.

I love Tango music and dance from Argentina.
I love Brazilan music and dance and Rio carnivals.
I love Paris, the city lights of romance and kisses by la Seine under la tour Eiffel.

Vive la France, bravo les Français, les meilleurs du soccer international 2018, les champions, the BEST. ...La coupe mondiale FIFA de 2018.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Enjoy Bob.
My daughter had France in her office sweepstake!

Thank you Barry; I do with coordination...control. :b

* France has always been close to my heart, because romance is my middle name, and my first name starts by "Ro".
Charles Aznavour, Edith Piaf and all the gang. John Coltrane and Miles Davis and The Beatles have French connections...so is Pink Floyd, The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin.
___

For your daughter:

"Far from my sight
Always close to my heart
You are the star shine in my sky
Lighting my life
You are the shadow
Protecting me in my sorrow
You are my strength
When I feel weak
You mean the world to me
Through your love I will live
Through your love I will die"

- Kaouther N.
[Close To My Heart The Star Lighting Sky | My Life Strength Live Heaven]
___

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing