Market in WBF

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Could be i ask one thing that already is old,sorry.

All forum in Italy has a section with the market where forumer can put with limitation of 2 or 3 every month some products they want to sell with the photo,description and price.
Here a lot of people has incredible system and if sell some can be very interesting for others.

For exemple i saw Audiocrack is selling his tripoint and wrote in tweak forum
If put in the market all can see
We have market divided in analog,digital,amp,speaker,ecc,ecc

For forumer is free,for industry has to pay some to forum to put insertion

Is only one idea
Regards

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Hi Gian there is a buy sell section on this forum. AC should put his ad up there

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Thanks and sorry,

i saw now at the end of the page,
i only stop at analog,amp,speaker music
Is too long this forum,but fantastic

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Thanks and sorry,

i saw now at the end of the page,
i only stop at analog,amp,speaker music
Is too long this forum,but fantastic

you must never scrolled to the bottom of the home page Gian. It's always been there

MasterChief

Jun 26, 2012
Sweden
you must never scrolled to the bottom of the home page Gian. It's always been there

What is the purpose of having around 168 forums (and 48 sub-forums) when the median value is around 30 threads/forum and around 35 haven't even been updated this year? Imho a consolidation would enhance the user experience. :) I would also recommend to minimize the use of subforum explanation text, they are to long and clutter things. Just some friendly feedback. WBF Rocks!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing