Sonus Faber IL Cremonese

EspenL

Aug 2, 2014
Norway
Then I've got new speakers in house :)
SF IL Cremonese. Very happy with the sound :)

IMG_4053.jpg

IMG_4054.jpg

IMG_4064.jpg

IMG_4069.jpg

Espen L

Rhaudio

Feb 18, 2018
Congrats for your purchase.
Could you comment what were your previous speakers and how are the Il Cremonese sounding in comparison ?

Reactions: EspenL

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Nice SF's...Walnut looks great!

In one of my old dedicated rooms, I used to have a similar set-up....glass window behind the speakers and a TV between them. I thought that this was a pretty ok set-up. Until, that is, I moved the TV to another room and placed the speakers in front of a wall and not the windows. Big difference and a MAJOR step up in SQ. ( along with some room acoustic treatments).

EspenL

Aug 2, 2014
Norway
Nice SF's...Walnut looks great!

In one of my old dedicated rooms, I used to have a similar set-up....glass window behind the speakers and a TV between them. I thought that this was a pretty ok set-up. Until, that is, I moved the TV to another room and placed the speakers in front of a wall and not the windows. Big difference and a MAJOR step up in SQ. ( along with some room acoustic treatments).

Hi
The rear window is no problem as I drive down a thick curtain when I seriously listen.

Espen L

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Congrats, so did you move away from your kharmas?

EspenL

Aug 2, 2014
Norway
Congrats, so did you move away from your kharmas?

Yes that is correct. Enjoyed Kharma, but wanted to try something new.
SF Il Cremonese I have heard on several occasions so I wanted to try them.
They play wonderfully after my ears :)

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
Yes this is a wonderful speaker sound wise

Reactions: EspenL

EspenL

Aug 2, 2014
Norway
A little change in my system!
I love my Sf Il Cremonese :)

IMG_5499.jpeg IMG_5496.jpeg IMG_5498.jpeg

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
Lovely

can I ask how you find the Rossini and clock?

EspenL

Aug 2, 2014
Norway
Lovely

can I ask how you find the Rossini and clock?

I'm very happy with dCS! easy to use and at the same time I can play CD on this one. It sounds better with external clock. Have had many sources but this one is probably the sound my ears like best.

Espen L

EspenL

Aug 2, 2014
Norway
Love my new il cremonese ex3me. Plays very well together with Dan D Agostino Momentum M Life :)

IMG_8564.jpg

IMG_8428.jpg

IMG_8561.jpg

Espen

Reactions: docvale

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing