The Staircase

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY
It is my believe that in this particular case, as in the one before in Germany, Michael Peterson is a double murderer.

As for the justice system
; no matter how corrupted it can be, there are proper procedures to follow, and if they are not this case should be dismissed. So I wasn't surprised to learn about the Alford plea.

@ the end not only they failed to prove that he was guilty but he also got away with murder, twice.
Like I said, he's a talented novelist/persuader. He can play the game for a very long time, because he believes himself strong enough that he's not guilty. The guy is simply brain handicapped, and the justice system is just not good enough to see the true light and find concrete evidence. Michael Peterson played them by blindfolding them all @ their own game, but not without spending many years first in jail. It took him a long time but he his now a murderer free, in real life. Just forget the justice system.

That, is my best take, from searches, readings, and without spending a single minute on that Netflix documentary. Ursula was a huge help, and also, Michael Peterson does look "deficient", physically, face expression wise...with movements from his eyes, face, gestures. ...Consequently, with a high probability of mental differentiation from the norm.

RIP Kathleen and my condolences to her family and friends.

It's NOT a justice system. It is a LEGAL system.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing