I am a novice but eager to learn. I need to purchase TRS Audio cable extensions up to 30' feet long. I have headphones with inline volume control and 3.5mm male jack. Does a 4-conductor wire cable (without pre-installed inline volume control) support the ability to control the volume from the source with my headphone inline control?
Any advice or source would be greatly appreciated and thank you very much!