Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I delivered my MB-750s to VTL today in Chino, CA, so that they can be inspected and checked out and made ready for sale.

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

I was lucky to find both Bea and Luke at the factory today!

The factory stereo system presently consists of an S-400 Series II (the stereo Siegfried amplifier) driving Rockport Technologies Aquila loudspeakers.

Bea was kind to play some LP tracks for me!

Bea and Luke are so helpful and just absolutely delightful!

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

I has never seen the Siegfrieds up-close before both with the covers on and with the cover off. They are incredibly impressive-looking amplifiers!

image3.jpg

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I don’t know.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I want to applaud VTL for always (or almost always) offering an upgrade path on their components. A series I preamp can be upgraded to a Series III preamp.

I cannot imagine that it is easy to design every new component with an eye toward affording current owners an upgrade path to the latest design. That Bea and Luke do this is a testament to their concern for their customers and their appreciation of the cost of the components.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I used the VTL 450 mono blocks for many years. When I "discovered" SET, I shifted over, but I always admired the VTL product and they were very hassle free for such big, tube filled items.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing