Amazing Ice Cream started by my friend in Delray Beach Florida

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
One of my first big clients in Florida who became a personal friend has rid himself of his large legal practice and decided to make Ice Cream!
He has been working on the project for over a year and somehow he is an Evil Ice Cream Genius!!!!!!
Ricky's PROPER ICE CREAM is truly amazing with sick flavors and incredible combo's with many interesting ingredients and toppings.
I'm not sure of his overall business plans but I know he can ship pints of the product or if you are in the area check it out.
It's sooooo worth the trip.

Proper Ice Cream
1445 North Congress Ave Suite 4
Delray Beach , Florida 33445
561-359-3420
ask for Rick

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
One of my first big clients in Florida who became a personal friend has rid himself of his large legal practice and decided to make Ice Cream!
He has been working on the project for over a year and somehow he is an Evil Ice Cream Genius!!!!!!
Ricky's PROPER ICE CREAM is truly amazing with sick flavors and incredible combo's with many interesting ingredients and toppings.
I'm not sure of his overall business plans but I know he can ship pints of the product or if you are in the area check it out.
It's sooooo worth the trip.

Proper Ice Cream
1445 North Congress Ave Suite 4
Delray Beach , Florida 33445
561-359-3420
ask for Rick
https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...ghost-town-boca-strip/Xej9ySryvhKATE0GFcLstL/

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Interesting. He probably has no need for financial success, but rather to make it break even I would guess. Either way, looks delicious. Too bad I am in the exact opposite state. I am all for improving food in this country.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Interesting. He probably has no need for financial success, but rather to make it break even I would guess. Either way, looks delicious. Too bad I am in the exact opposite state. I am all for improving food in this country.

There's a lot more money in ice cream than high end audio, just gotta do it right :).

david

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
I'd be sick from taste testing all the time :( My body does not like very much ice cream.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
I'd be sick from taste testing all the time :( My body does not like very much ice cream.
Me too I love Ice cream however it does not love me back!
I can only eat a little at a time. However if you do that it might as well be the best LOL

Folsom

VIP/Donor
Oct 25, 2015
Eastern WA
Agreed! I'm not going to eat ice cream that's made from conglomerate dairy cows, and filled with soy and crap. I'll make it be something delicious made by someone who cares.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing