Gryphon mojo s

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Finally I got a pair of MOJO S and love it :):):)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_14fd.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_14fd.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 428
  • fullsizeoutput_14ff.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_14ff.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 438
  • fullsizeoutput_14fe.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_14fe.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 411

boonyarat

Jan 7, 2011
Bangkok , THAILAND
Full system with DIABLO-300 , DIABLO-120 and CH PRECISION D1,C1& T1 :):):)

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_15a6.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_15a6.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 385
  • fullsizeoutput_15a3.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_15a3.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 392
  • fullsizeoutput_15a8.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_15a8.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 374
Last edited:
How does the 300 and 120 compare?

The 300 is a better match with the Mojo S in our experience. The 300 provides a much better defined foundation underneath the music.
It is a fully balanced design with a more resolute volume control. We will have the Diablo 120 on passive display.

We will be playing the Mojo S / Diablo 300 combination at the upcoming Newport Show this weekend in So CA in # 210.

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
The 300 is a better match with the Mojo S in our experience. The 300 provides a much better defined foundation underneath the music.
It is a fully balanced design with a more resolute volume control. We will have the Diablo 120 on passive display.

We will be playing the Mojo S / Diablo 300 combination at the upcoming Newport Show this weekend in So CA in # 210.

Philip, I will look forward to hear the Mojo S’...are you going to be there on Friday? Also, are you bringing along the Jadis Integrated? I hear this is actually the better match.

Mojo S & Diablo

Philip, I will look forward to hear the Mojo S’...are you going to be there on Friday? Also, are you bringing along the Jadis Integrated? I hear this is actually the better match.

We used the Diablo 120 with the Mojo S at AXPONA and realised that the 300 was a better match for the Mojo. The 300's extra bass & effortlessness are readily apparent on the Mojo S. With the DAC & phono stage installed, the Diablo 300 pretty much handles most of the electronics needs for a majority of audiophiles. We plan on setting up on Thursday, so the system should be up & running by Friday.
The Jadis amp was supplied by our Chicago dealer - Kyomi Audio; we don't have any Jadis gear on hand, unfortunately.
Please introduce yourself...thanks.

lesacre

May 9, 2015
Chicago
www.kyomiaudio.com
Davey, you might have to fly out to Chicago to hear that:) We are currently driving the Mojo S with JA30mkii (you own one of those), JA200mkii and Diabolo 300. Mojo S sound fantastic with all of them. It was very nice with the i50 as well in our Axpona room. And yes, Diabolo 300 is quite a bit superior to the Diabolo 120.

LarryK

Jan 27, 2018
Yesterday, I got to spend a little over an hour listening to the Mojo S speakers at the Gryphon listening room in New York City. They’re great speakers. They throw a large soundstage for their size and they would work well in relatively small apartments, like the one I live in. :)

I’m sitting here listening to my Gryphon Colosseum and Cantatas, trying to think of how my sound is different than what I heard yesterday. I guess that has led me to think about ported vs non-ported monitors. The Cantatas are not ported, the Mojo S speakers are ported. I suppose I don’t have the same bass energy as I heard with the Mojos and that AMT tweeter has some properties not exhibited by my dome tweeters.

Anyway, if you would like to hear the Mojos in a Gryphon system, visit:

http://www.caligryphonsystems.com

or shoot an email to Joseph Cali, my gracious host, at:

jcali@jcsdinc.com

The Gryphon room is located at 857 Broadway, 3rd floor, 17th St, and is part of Stereo Exchange.

Here are some pictures of the setup:

GryphonMojoS.jpg

MojoSingleSpeaker.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bejewe

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing