New Göbel Aeon Line

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Hi.

First pictures of Epoque Aeon Fine on Axpona...

View attachment 39984

View attachment 39985

Waiting for Elliot ones !!!!

Greetings.
I am not sure what you are waiting on unl;ess you mean the larger Reference speaker which will be shown at RMAF and at MOC.
Thank you for the nice pics.
We had a great time at Axpona and hundreds of really amazing visitors with some terrific comments on our room.
Thank you all who came by,
Elliot

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
One of my favorites from Axpona. Congrats on a great show.

For those who may be attending MOC next month in Munch:
Oliver will be showing in two rooms

Atrium 4 level 1, room E115
Divin Majestic loudspeaker in real piano lacquer black with real gold applications. Electronics and digital will be a full suit of CH Precision. Turntable/Tonearm and Phone Pre is the new top of the line from Kronos Audio. Fully cabled with our Lacorde Statement cables.

Atrium 4 level 2, room F226
Epoque Aeon Reference in real piano lacquer white. Electronics, digital and phone pre will be a full suit of the top of the line Vitus Audio Masterpiece series. Turntable / Tonearm is the new top of the line from Hartwig Audio. Fully cabled with the top of the line Purist Audio Design cables.
I will be there as well and this is my first show in Germany. I look forward to seeing what is happening in the rest of the world in Audio.
Please come by and visit anyone who is attending the show

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
For those who may be attending MOC next month in Munch:
Oliver will be showing in two rooms

Atrium 4 level 1, room E115
Divin Majestic loudspeaker in real piano lacquer black with real gold applications. Electronics and digital will be a full suit of CH Precision. Turntable/Tonearm and Phone Pre is the new top of the line from Kronos Audio. Fully cabled with our Lacorde Statement cables.

Atrium 4 level 2, room F226
Epoque Aeon Reference in real piano lacquer white. Electronics, digital and phone pre will be a full suit of the top of the line Vitus Audio Masterpiece series. Turntable / Tonearm is the new top of the line from Hartwig Audio. Fully cabled with the top of the line Purist Audio Design cables.
I will be there as well and this is my first show in Germany. I look forward to seeing what is happening in the rest of the world in Audio.
Please come by and visit anyone who is attending the show

As I start to get ready to leave for Germany and Switzerland I am excited about going to my first MOC in Munich.
Gobel will be showing the AEON Reference for the first time as well as the European debut of the huge Divin!
I can't wait.
Hope to see some of you there . Please stop by sy hello and introduce yourself,
Safe travels,
Elliot

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
This year i cannot come
You will be shocked by Reference plus all Ch and shocked also by MOC
Enjoy

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
This year i cannot come
You will be shocked by Reference plus all Ch and shocked also by MOC
Enjoy
I have heard the new speakers and have a pair of the AEON reference speakers . I have not heard the Divin and I have not yet set up my Reference pair .
I am looking forward to seeing and experiencing the MOC.
I expected great things
Sorry you can't come
Check out part time audiophile there is a nice review of Axpona 2018 and Gobel

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
2021-09-02 10.32.59.jpg

Reactions: RSFN and ashandger

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
2021-09-02 10.33.16.jpg

Reactions: RSFN

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
recent pictures of the installation of the REL G1 Mk2 six-pack stack with Aeon Reference Speakers/CH Precision set up

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing