Gryphon at AXPONA 2018

IMG_0380.jpg

We will show the following Gryphon system at AXPONA, where we will also debut the new Sonett phonostage:

Kyomi Audio room 1528
Diablo 120 with DAC module
Sonett phono stage - N.American debut
Scorpio S CD player
Mojo S speakers
Pear Audio turntable
Magnum Cables

video link to Munich High End Show of the products introduction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8jI-LxStqc

We will be spinning a lot of LPs, CDs and the occasional file; should be a lot of fun.

i50_main_awards.jpg
Between 6 - 7:00pm on Friday & Saturday evenings we will substitute the Diablo 120 for the Jadis i50 class A integrated amp, so that music lovers can hear how the Mojo S speakers perform with a class A tube amplifier.

legatolegacy.jpg
Kyomi Audio room 1529
In the bigger MBL room, the Gryphon Legatto reference phono stage will be paired with the TechDAS Airforce 3 turntable. Should be wonderful.

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Philip, interesting that you will demo the Mojo S speakers with the little Jadis i50...
I will be very interested to hear what the listeners think of this pairing. Too bad I cannot attend Axpona and hear for myself.:(
What strapping will you be using with the Mojos’s?

Philip, interesting that you will demo the Mojo S speakers with the little Jadis i50...
I will be very interested to hear what the listeners think of this pairing. Too bad I cannot attend Axpona and hear for myself.:(
What strapping will you be using with the Mojos’s?

Davey

We wanted to show the sonic difference between SS and Tube driving the Mojo S. I have heard the Jadis 40WPC Class A monoblocks driving Vivid Giya G1 and came away most impressed. I am sure that the i50 will drive the Mojo S easily.
Sorry, I don't understand "strapping"

warm regards
Philip

The Phantom

Sep 6, 2012
View attachment 39804

We will show the following Gryphon system at AXPONA, where we will also debut the new Sonett phonostage:

Kyomi Audio room 1528
Diablo 120 with DAC module
Sonett phono stage - N.American debut
Scorpio S CD player
Mojo S speakers
Pear Audio turntable
Magnum Cables

video link to Munich High End Show of the products introduction https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8jI-LxStqc

We will be spinning a lot of LPs, CDs and the occasional file; should be a lot of fun.

View attachment 39803
Between 6 - 7:00pm on Friday & Saturday evenings we will substitute the Diablo 120 for the Jadis i50 class A integrated amp, so that music lovers can hear how the Mojo S speakers perform with a class A tube amplifier.

View attachment 39805
Kyomi Audio room 1529
In the bigger MBL room, the Gryphon Legatto reference phono stage will be paired with the TechDAS Airforce 3 turntable. Should be wonderful.

Let us not forget that the Air Force 3 will be shown with the Graham Phantom tonearms and also the TechDAS TDC-01t phono cartridge. I'll also have some literature there, and will be glad to speak with everyone regarding the entire TechDAS line, including the new Air Force 3/Premium, the upcoming, entry-level Air Force 5, as well as the no-holds-barred Air Force One/Premium, usually paired with the Phantom Elite arm. - Bob Graham

DaveyF

Jul 31, 2010
La Jolla, Calif USA
Davey

We wanted to show the sonic difference between SS and Tube driving the Mojo S. I have heard the Jadis 40WPC Class A monoblocks driving Vivid Giya G1 and came away most impressed. I am sure that the i50 will drive the Mojo S easily.
Sorry, I don't understand "strapping"

warm regards
Philip

By “strapping “ I am referring to the adjustable impedance at the transformers. Not sure if the little integrated has this adjustment, but the mono blocks do.
Pleased to hear that you thought highly of the 40watt mono blocks doing so well on the Giya’s. I’m sure that was a fabulous pairing.

TechDAS / Graham st AXPONA IN #1529

Let us not forget that the Air Force 3 will be shown with the Graham Phantom tonearms and also the TechDAS TDC-01t phono cartridge. I'll also have some literature there, and will be glad to speak with everyone regarding the entire TechDAS line, including the new Air Force 3/Premium, the upcoming, entry-level Air Force 5, as well as the no-holds-barred Air Force One/Premium, usually paired with the Phantom Elite arm. - Bob Graham

Bob,
I look forward to seeing you again & sharing some terrific music.
Warm regards,
Philip

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
They look like great systems, Philip!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing