Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Tripoint Troy Elite - Installed

Hi Dave, I was wondering whether your 'Anaconda's' have settled yet. And if so, whether your Tripoint Emperor mk ii ground is cable performing casu quo sounding better than your last posts on WBF. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiocrack View Post
    Hi Dave, I was wondering whether your 'Anaconda's' have settled yet. And if so, whether your Tripoint Emperor mk ii ground is cable performing casu quo sounding better than your last posts on WBF. Just curious.
    Hi Rudolf,
    I haven't posted much lately but have been listening as much as I can. I thought I was through the break-in last time I posted but it has improved even more since then which was unexpected. The music continues to sound completely effortless and i am finding it difficult to articulate what I hear. You have mentioned serenity and unmechanical sound, and I feel like these aspects continue to improve beyond my expectations. Quiet moments in songs have so much more impact followed by huge dynamic swings, it really makes everything more engaging. Whatever distortion was there has faded to blackness and I'm left with sound I really like. I also started noticing recording quality differences more easily. Great recordings truly shine. How are things on your end? Anything new in the works?

Dave
    Speakers: Rockport Avior, Rockport Mira, B&W 803D
    Amps: Nagra HD Monos & McIntosh MC601 & MC303
    Pre: Nagra HD Pre
    Source: Aurender W20, Esoteric K-01X & G-01
    Grounding: Tripoint Troy Elite & Thor SE(5) Emperor Mkii
    Cable: Transparent Audio Ref Gen 5

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Hi Rudolf,
    I haven't posted much lately but have been listening as much as I can. I thought I was through the break-in last time I posted but it has improved even more since then which was unexpected. The music continues to sound completely effortless and i am finding it difficult to articulate what I hear. You have mentioned serenity and unmechanical sound, and I feel like these aspects continue to improve beyond my expectations. Quiet moments in songs have so much more impact followed by huge dynamic swings, it really makes everything more engaging. Whatever distortion was there has faded to blackness and I'm left with sound I really like. I also started noticing recording quality differences more easily. Great recordings truly shine. How are things on your end? Anything new in the works?

Dave
    Super happy for you because if I understand you correctly your audio system - like mine - sounds better than ever before after inserting Miguels Emperor mk ii ground cable.

And yep, I am working on a few changes casu quo additions as regards my Tidal LA set up. Will report in due time; nothing has been implemented yet I am afraid.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132