All New 700 S2 Series is on the market now! The 702s2's is the Star in the Whole B&W Line!

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
"Some say..." sounds like they're the 2018 Toyota Camry of speakers! :rolleyes: "They say..." Just like with the new Yamaha NS5000 and F901 before them, Golden Ears, Elacs, Salks, Daedalus, QuickSilver, etc. Sounds very familiar with different products, but always the same extraordinary claims endlessly being made.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
"Some say..." sounds like they're the 2018 Toyota Camry of speakers! :rolleyes: "They say..." Just like with the new Yamaha NS5000 and F901 before them, Golden Ears, Elacs, Salks, Daedalus, QuickSilver, etc. Sounds very familiar with different products, but always the same extraordinary claims endlessly being made.

Kal Rubinson, reviewer for Stereophile was so impressed:p by these 702s2's that he will be comparing them to his 802 D3's very soon!:b

Kal Rubinson

May 4, 2010
NYC
www.stereophile.com
Kal Rubinson, reviewer for Stereophile was so impressed:p by these 702s2's that he will be comparing them to his 802 D3's very soon!:b

Nonsense. My motives for selecting the 702s2 have nothing to do with any subjective impressions. I selected the 702S2 because it is the top of the line of the 700 series and deserves to be compared with the smallest floorstander of the 800 series, the 804D3, as well as with the comparably configured model of the 800 series, the 802D3. I happen to have both of those.

You are superimposing your own enthusiasm on me carelessly.

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
What Kal Rubinson has not found out yet is the 703s2's is a much better sounding pair of speakers but maybe he will find out if he goes back and listens to both speakers.

I believe they will remain a well kept secret though.

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
What Kal Rubinson has not found out yet is the 703s2's is a much better sounding pair of speakers but maybe he will find out if he goes back and listens to both speakers.

I believe they will remain a well kept secret though.
Well now that we have it on such good authority glad that's settled. :rolleyes:

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
AK, I think you need your own sub-forum. One that doesn't show up when you hit the "New Posts" button... ;)

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
Mike, it appears to me that it is all in good humor. That's the best way to see it under a clear bright sky...IMO

Dave made a humorous personal comment and Audio Karma replied to it in his own personal sensitivity/humorous zest.
I wouldn't sweat the small stuff. Here, my emoticon too ... :b

And the 2018 Toyota Camry thread is a fun thread, informative too.
As for the number of posts; who gives a squirrel's tail.

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
The new B&W line may be very nice indeed, but this is not the place to make hypothetical comparisons (especially when they clearly demonstrate personal bias).

Please discuss the design considerations, etc rather than spout unsubstantiated opinions.

Lee

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
Mike, it appears to me that it is all in good humor. That's the best way to see it under a clear bright sky...IMO

Dave made a humorous personal comment and Audio Karma replied to it in his own personal sensitivity/humorous zest.
I wouldn't sweat the small stuff. Here, my emoticon too ... :b

Bob, with all due respect.....any margin for benefit of the doubt has long been given and completely run dry by Audio_Karma. he is officially not self aware. and for your part, you continue to feed his escape from reality.

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
AK, I think you need your own sub-forum. One that doesn't show up when you hit the "New Posts" button... ;)
Rather than a new sub-forum I think his own website would be more appropriate; suggested URLs would be tunnelvision.com or lookingthrurosecoloredglasses.com . ;)

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
Rather than a new sub-forum I think his own website would be more appropriate; suggested URLs would be tunnelvision.com or lookingthrurosecoloredglasses.com . ;)

I really hope you buy a 2018 Honda Accord so you can find out how problem free these cars really are!:D:D

I bet it will stay at the dealership a lot with all kinds of problems!;)

Good Luck with that!:D:D

audio.bill

May 27, 2013
Chicago suburbs
I really hope you buy a 2018 Honda Accord so you can find out how problem free these cars really are!:D:D

I bet it will stay at the dealership a lot with all kinds of problems!;)

Good Luck with that!:D:D
Thanks for your well wishes, and likewise good luck to you with your new Camry if you ever actually buy one.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing