• Philadelphia Eagles

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
How does anyone vote against Tom Brady/Bill Belichick? While their winning ways might come to an end soon, they usually seem to win the big one - when they need it. And this is most certainly a big one!!

I just hope, regardless of the final score or who wins, that is a great game, maybe decided in the last 3 minutes.

beaur

Fleetwood Sound
Oct 12, 2011
Brooklyn
pathetic, given your location !

If you a fan of either team in NJ, then you Can’t figure out which team to hate more so it doesn’t really matter who wins. I’ll confess to some sympathy for the Pats as a friend of a friend played for them a few years ago.

Joe Whip

Feb 8, 2014
Wayne, PA
I dont crap about Yankee football, but ....GO IGGLES!
Hahahaha

Hey, Norman got the spelling right! The Birds have a dominant defensive line and a dominant offensive line and will control the clock and the game. I can assure you that if the Birds go up 28-3 in the third guarter, they won’t choke like the Falcons. In Nick we trust.

Recordsguy

Sep 6, 2015
Hey,training camps are opening and hope is in the air..even the Browns may win a game or two,over in the[NFC]it's gonna be good this year-Saints-Panthers-Eagles-Vikings-Rams-Lions-49ers..all have a shot at a playoff spot but I think when the smoke clears it will come down to-Eagles-Vikings but anything can happen in a long season,heck my[Skins]may sneak in.

Priaptor

Member Sponsor
Jan 28, 2012
FL
Time to give this thread a bump

Watching the Jags vs Patriots today reinforced for me how great (if not the greatest) a QB Brady is.

Playing with stitches in his throwing hand and remaining poised the entire game as they were behind for all of the last few minutes. I thought for sure it was the end of New England.They were playing without Gronkowski who went out early with a concussion.

Brady as always proved invincible and brought the team back for the win

I know there are a lot of haters but you can't argue with their success. IMO last year's Super Bowl was probably the best football game i have ever seen

I would love to see him go out a winner of the Super Bowl and retire as Elway did several years ago

As an aside I thought Tony Romo was a superb sports commentator

Agree. He may not have the best throwing arm of all time but, at least IMHO, he is the greatest QB of all time.

I love watching the Patriots, one if he few teams worth watching.

Unfortunately like the NBA rule changes and strategic changes (and politics) are ruining what was my favorite sport to watch since the end of the Jordan era in the NBA.

Recordsguy

Sep 6, 2015
Don't count the Patriots out just yet,and the Saints are looking good but watch those Rams.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Don't count out Brady. Another incredible late game drive. LA vs NE. Kinda like LA vs Boston in the WS. :)

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Mahon is the next great superstar in the NFL and word on the street is that he will ink the first $250,000 contract

I would have liked to have seen the Rams vs the Chiefs in the SB with 2 young great QB's but Brady can never be counted out

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing