Italian top cable KURO

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
I also have no business interest in audio. I sell fertilizer and pesticides in Thailand doing well enough to never want to make money from audio. I only lose money in audio. My comments are from discoveries I found in my system. Gian sent me a pair of Kuro to test. He always said to me in audio no matter how good the product people say it is, no matter how much you trust his ears, you have to hear it yourself in your system because of individual preferences. I plugged them in my system and they make dramatic improvement in sound. Better than all crazy prize interconnects I had in my systems in all sonic aspects. so I don’t return back to him. This Kuru is what all high end product should be. Reasonable price given their material cost and labor used....but give you this super high end natural sound we all seek.

Kind regards,
Tang

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Now I will stop my linen business
And will start to sell fertilizer in Italy so also I can buy AF1 premium and Kronos

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
Now i have to go out with my wife that stress me to go in some place
This evening i explain very well the situation of Emiliano,owner of Kuro.
He is alone without workers,and did cable for the top brand in Italy since 25 years and all used him without give any profit to him,only use him to work
Now he is tired and do only for himself
He is too good and too honest,very simple man
We are very friend and he is doing all the cable for my system
For exemple Tang tried and is buying some cable and i told Emiliano to do to Tang,that is my friend, same low price that do to me,and Emiliano did
Are a very special product so i write here to let people know this beautiful product.
I am a sales manager and agent in Italy for the biggest Chinese company produce linen yarn,so hifi and music are my hobby.
I have no interest in this business,only help Emiliano that don't speak English,to show his product here,and also i don't want Emiliano offer a coffee to me.

He also lives 600 km from my home and we never meet,only send to me the news to try

The power distributor Emiliano will do haw many schuko you want
He suggest one with 2 place for mono amp because need many power and another from 2 to 6 place for the sources
He is doing this power distributor with the ground so you can connect his power cable with one small ground cable out of the power cable that go in the ground of this power distributor,so all the ground of electronic go the ground like passive ground system with tripoint
Is different ground of tripping so the best is to have tripping system for passive ground and the euro system that no one do with the power cable connected to the ground of his power distributor
This evening i explain better and put some photo

i put here the mail of Emiliano Gregori if some can speak in Italy and can contact him

hfitaliamusica@gmail.com

Thanks much for all this info, Gian, really appreciated.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
If while selling fertilizer you charge high prices for products made of manure and sh*t, that skill set is applicable to high end audio

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
If while selling fertilizer you charge high prices for products made of manure and sh*t, that skill set is applicable to high end audio

I don’t sell cow sh...t. my friend. You would not be so smart buying organic fertilizer at a high price. And fertilizer is commodity business..thin margin...unlike audio. But at the end I like to see everyone makes good living.

Best,
Tang

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Great information, Tango and Gian60. The work of small audio artisanal manufacturers usually only spreads locally through word of mouth, it is pleasing to know that WBF manages to disseminate it around the world.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Great information, Tango and Gian60. The work of small audio artisanal manufacturers usually only spreads locally through word of mouth, it is pleasing to know that WBF manages to disseminate it around the world.

Agree! Even medium-sized, established businesses have quite possibly seen increases in sales due to WBF members voicing their endorsements here. A good thing.

Meanwhile, I see your signature has again evolved! Now reading: "At last settled..." and quite a system indeed!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
I don’t sell cow sh...t. my friend. You would not be so smart buying organic fertilizer at a high price. And fertilizer is commodity business..thin margin...unlike audio. But at the end I like to see everyone makes good living.

Best,
Tang

That was a joke on high end Audio.

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Agree! Even medium-sized, established businesses have quite possibly seen increases in sales due to WBF members voicing their endorsements here. A good thing.

Meanwhile, I see your signature has again evolved! Now reading: "At last settled..." and quite a system indeed!

The main system, not the accessories :) - the CenterStage footers under the GAT2 are still burning-in and a Nordost Qkore grounding device is queuing ...

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
The main system, not the accessories :) - the CenterStage footers under the GAT2 are still burning-in and a Nordost Qkore grounding device is queuing ...

Ahhhh...very nice! I have read much about your work with CenterStage footers...i look forward to hearing how it goes with Nordost QKore.

BTW, I will PM about something related so as to keep this thread on track.

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
Here's my Kuro AC Power cord. This is a special model for SS power amps and use 7cu copper solid core and mu-metal screen. Extremely rigid and not flexible, heavy.
Huge dynamic contrast, great detail, no harshness; just only a little forward in medium range, neverthless absolutely excellent; no reduction in bandwith. I have to discover better since I got it from February last.
Marco

Kuro Power cord 1 - Copia.JPG

Tango

VIP/Donor
Mar 12, 2017
Bangkok
Italian does it better!

0AABA382-7D1B-4C00-B0FD-1777892EA61E.jpeg
54CC8462-E2A8-4C9E-9C05-1E53F667FC3D.jpeg

Attachments

• 8D1A4048-8BBF-4D5D-BBD1-A074C635DB6B.jpg
    8D1A4048-8BBF-4D5D-BBD1-A074C635DB6B.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 406

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
power distributor

2018-03-25-PHOTO-00000385.jpg
2018-03-25-PHOTO-00000393.jpg
2018-03-25-PHOTO-00000397.jpg

Are in Aviometal,the top of aluminium,with copper on to stop some vibration residual and feet in alpha gel to stop the vibration
Inside is copper 7N solidcore with alpha gel to reduce vibration of power,with dielectric cotton silk and basalt and mumetal that is the top to isolate the interference and the copper solid core is screw to schuko,because if solder with tin lost information,and schuss ATL with contact in pure copper/gold

There is a ground system where his power cable have a third small cable,like phono cable,to connect to the ground of power distributor to put all the power to ground
different from Tripping that is a passive grounding

Chau

Feb 20, 2018
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
I am a woman so I am very shy to write in here. I've been a loyal reader of WBF since March 2017 but hardly felt courage enough to write, to contribute back to the community.
But, I am sure, just like me more than a year ago, many readers of WBF are here to learn new things. I have learned so many precious things reading in forums like WBF. I want to make a small contribution by writing about the Kuro cables, which I must especially thank Gian60 for bringing Kuro to front stage, Khun Tang for being pioneer and great encouragement to me, Hieukm for being next pioneer and the biggest standing ovation for Emiliano, the father of Kuro cables.

Right now I have one pair of Kuro XLR and one pair of speaker cables. They have changed my system by a big margin, like Khun Tang have said, even much more expensive cables can't compete with Kuro for the ratio of cost/performance. My system today has much more energy, more punch, clarity than it has ever before. I love Magico, Vitus, Enqueq and Stillpoints they are so amazing. But without Kuro, they can't do their best. And without them, Kuro surely can't do its best, either :)

I love the most, for testing, 2 songs which are Dire Straits "You and your friends", "Brothers in arms" and TBM Tsuyoshi Yamamoto trio "Midnight Sugar". So I constantly played them to test anything new in my system.

I have a small room fully treated. And I always find the mid bass a little boomy when the bass guitar and contrabass are being played. After I installed the new Kuro SC for 12 hours, the boomy bass is reduced significantly, bass is more defined and punchy, feel more tight (not sure I use the right word), the piano sound is so much more clear, crips and real, more close to when you listen to live piano, same with lead guitar/ hawaiian guitar. I feel the guitar sound more emotional than ever before, which is a very important thing for me. I am not an audiophile, I pay attention to the realism of the instruments and the feelings they bring to me (emotion) and I feel it so well when Mark Knopfler played the lead guitar in "Brothers in arms", and "You and your friends" I feel like crying. The whole system the day I have Vyger TT and all Kuro installed, would make me cry for sure :) - maybe because I am a woman, more emotional?

The slam is oh ho ho, I love it. I love rock and full scaled orchestra works so listening to the energy, the slam, the openness really make me feel all the hard work of researching and all the cost are so well worth :) And certainly Kuro, as the last items installed in the system has brought great result that is worth to let many other music lovers know about.

I wish all the best to the development of Kuro. I am a very grateful forum reader that learned so much and made so many wonderful friends in here, all over the world.

Cheers, Chau

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

gian60

Apr 17, 2016
Dear Ked,
you are not ready for cable now,we see in future your trial after you finish your system

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing