2nd Batch - 2017

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
A trio of brothers - all with white socks and so they got named after dancers.

Frankie (Sinatra)
Frankie.jpg

Gene (Kelly)
Gene.jpg

Bojangles
Bojangles.jpg

They've made themselves at home, finding all the nooks and crannies around the house, behind the filing cabinet, beside the piano, the hammock under the dining chair, and the kitten basket under the desk. :)

Gene & Bojangles
Gene&Bojangles.jpg

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
There's a first time for everything it seems... in fostering kittens. I've had kittens that suckled - or tried to suckle on wool, on a fuzzy blanket, each other's nips, paws, ears, a tail once... or tried to go for one of my adult cats nipples and gets roundly chastised. Gene and Bojangles keep going to Frankie's little whizzer. I spent the weekend keeping them from him. LoL.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing