An Important Announcement From Your WBF Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

KostasP.

May 6, 2016
Melbourne
I am not privy to the totality of the reasons and their exact nature for your decision and, although I respect it, I would like to emphasise that controversy, disagreement and even adversity are beneficial to the process of exchange of ideas, knowledge and opinions, regardless of how loosely or strongly they are held. Like all of us, this is what Amir was, controversial or not. Usually, it is the fruit-bearing trees that are stoned! I will miss his input.

I hope that I am not misinterpreted and misunderstood. Cheers, Kostas.

XV-1

May 24, 2010
Sydney
I have never met Amir in person. But in my heart he is a good man, an intelligent man, a force to be reckon with, to learn from, to evolve with, to live with verve, with sensitivities. We all have sensitivities, we're humans, we're unique, we're less than perfect, we are weak, we are influential, we are who we are in the society we build together.

EDIT: This is a very strange thread, unnecessary in my opinion. It creates animosity instead of building relationships.
Amir is not a shark, he doesn't bite, he's a human being, a great human being like all of us.
I hope someday we all wake up on the right side of the bed, the bright side.

Nice post. Here I thought America was the land of free speech. I guess not.

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
EDIT: This is a very strange thread, unnecessary in my opinion. It creates animosity instead of building relationships. .

+1 .... If at all , should have culled him in the dark of the night over sea... Like Bin Laden . Instead of being paraded thru here .

Diapason

Mar 26, 2014
Dublin, Ireland
I'm neither happy nor sad with this news, but I think it's a shame that it's come to this. Still, the forum will continue, Amir's forum will continue, and other things will come along to distract us in due course.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston
Nice post. Here I thought America was the land of free speech. I guess not.

Yup, lots of hypocrisy going around in this country of ours.

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
Since the general membership is not privy to the details of the legal agreement surrounding this issue and the history of administrative dealings here, it's understandable that some confusion and disappointment will be present. Thank you all for your comments.

Thread closed.

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing