Los Angeles Audio Show 2017-Steve's Pix

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Hi all. It's late evening and I'm kind of wiped from all the floor work and 462 photos that I am working on. Let me start by saying that the show although well represented by manufacturers and vendors was unrepresented by the paying public and audiophile community. Yesterday you could sit front seat in virtually any room and pretty much the same today, That must cause some concern as I understand these rooms weren't inexpensive. This plus the fact that virtually every room I was in had some restrictions that caused issues.So it's not a perfect world.

I agree with Mike Lavigne about wrist badges for the paying public whilst everyone else had a badge. I didn't notice that until Mike pointed it out as I had a badge and assumed everyone else did as well.

There were several really good rooms that made me want to come back for follow up listens. I will reserve my comments until all my pictures have been posted as well

I'll start off with a few rooms and keep the thread closed until I have finished posting all photos tomorrow, so please bear with me

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Von Schweikert Audio Ultra 11, VAC Electronics, Lampizator, Kronos,Masterbuilt Ultra Cables

Attachments

• IMG_0026Los Angeles Audio Show 2017.JPG
    IMG_0026Los Angeles Audio Show 2017.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_0027Los Angeles Audio Show 2017.JPG
    IMG_0027Los Angeles Audio Show 2017.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 263
  • IMG_0028Los Angeles Audio Show 2017.JPG
    IMG_0028Los Angeles Audio Show 2017.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 258

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing