A cool drink of Aqua Formula

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
Do any of Aqua Formula owners had replaced the fuse on it?
It's not in the usual place near the power plug, so i think that we have to open the lid.
It's an easy job? Anyone can do it or it's better to take it to the dealer?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Yes i did it on both Formula and LinQ.
You have to open the top of the chassis and inside near the power inlet you will find a green fuse case, very easy.

sbo6

VIP/Donor
May 18, 2014
Round Rock, TX
You can do it yourself. It's under the cover at the back left corner under a green fuse holder.

bluedoor

Jun 19, 2013
You can do it yourself. It's under the cover at the back left corner under a green fuse holder.

Under the cover, you mean if we turn the dac upside down it's there or we have to unscrew the bolts and it's "inside" the dac?
(I'm at the office now and can't confirm in loco)
Thanks.

shaned

Nov 7, 2019
Hi all back after a long time away due to a death in the family and an SGM 2015 that I couldn’t get to work ;( until yesterday due to giving the Power Button a bit of compressed air and voila. Hoping anyone can give me a few pointers. I see on a few of the posts about setting HQ Player but I can’t seem to do that, is that because it’s the 2015 and not the Extreme ? My XHD says the same as Blu’s Aqua XHD but it was only built this year so it should be the latest hardware and software I only got it delivered in May. Any help greatly appreciated thanks all

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing