Audio Research Reference 5, Audio Research Reference Phono 2. EUROPEAN VERSIONS

luiscesar

Oct 19, 2016
Madrid. Spain
Due a recent changes at my current setup, I sell my ARC gear for Dartzeel gear (looking for preamp DART, BTW)
. Good prices for fast selling. EUROPEAN VERSIONS.
Audio Research Reference 5 —> 6.900€
4 year old. 2800 tube hours (6550WE power supply tube replaced at 2000 hours)
Imputs XLR and RCA, output XLR y RCA. You could choose XLR/RCA imput, Polarity, Theater, etc from your remote and Panel.
http://www.audioresearch.com/ContentsFiles/TAS-REF5-eprint.pdf

Audio Research Reference Phono 2 —> 7.900€ : *
3 years old.1800 tube hours
Imputs for 2 turntables/arms, Gain Low/High, settings for MC/MM y 3 EQ curves RIAA/COLUMBIA/DECCA . Outputs XLR and RCA. Controllable from remote and Panel
http://www.audioresearch.com/ContentsFiles/HiFCr_RP2.PDF

I have all original cartoons shipments, manuals, remote.

Pristine condition cosmetically and also on sound

Pick up in Madrid (SPAIN) or shipment to buyers house. Buyers pay shipment.
Purchased from an authorized dealer in Madrid (Spain)
IMG_6605.jpg

luiscesar

Oct 19, 2016
Madrid. Spain
Up !

luiscesar

Oct 19, 2016
Madrid. Spain
REF 5 sold weeks ago
REF Phono 2 still available

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing