Goldmund 'NextGen' amplifiers

Rob Sonata

Jan 23, 2017
Here are the first set of official photos of the latest NextGen series of amplifiers from legendary Swiss manufacturer Goldmund.

Telos 2500 and 1000 mono power amps, as well as the Telos 590 integrated - all amps feature analogue and digital inputs.

Once again, Goldmund are pushing the boundaries of amplifier design to eliminate 'time distortion' from the audible spectrum (no bandwidth limiting problems here), resulting in the most lifelike reproduction of sound yet created.

NextGen circuitry is also used in Goldmund's range of DSP active, wireless speakers.

goldmund_telos_2500_nxtgen_main_picture.JPG

goldmund_telos_1000_nextgen_main_picture.JPG

goldmund_telos_590_nxtgen_main_picture.JPG

Reactions: bmarq and steven p

wisnon

Dec 12, 2011
Wow, I hope this latest tech makes it in the Active speakers. That ProLogos is one very very baaaad boy!

Rob Sonata

Jan 23, 2017
Wow, I hope this latest tech makes it in the Active speakers. That ProLogos is one very very baaaad boy!

Hi Norman,

The work done on the amp circuits for the active speakers inspired the R&D for the new NextGen series, and I'm sure some of the work done on these amps will find its way back into future speaker developments :)

I'm glad you enjoyed hearing the Prologos at our place in London, hopefully we'll see you again soon and please feel free to mention us to any of your music-loving friends, the door is always open for Goldmund fans.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing