HEAR the SOUND GALLERIES SGM 2015 MUSIC SERVER and T+A DAC 8 DSD LIVE DEC 11th

hifial

Apr 7, 2013
This is an invitation to anyone that is interested to hear the Sound Galleries SGM 2015 music server and the T+A DAC 8 DSD. I will be showcasing them in my home system in Nutley, NJ 07110 on Dec 11th 2016.

This will be during the NJ Audiophile Society Holiday Party which is being held at the Clubhouse in the private community that I live in. You will be welcomed to check out both.

You will be asked to first stop at the Clubhouse to wait for the next available seating at my house, which is next door. Arrival time will be 4:00-6:00PM but no one will be rushed out the door.

Anyone who is interested PM and I will give you the info. Seating may be limited depending on the response but I will endeavor to accommodate everyone.

Besides the above my system consists of the following: B+W 802D; Merrill Audio Veritas Amps; Interconnect and speaker cables by Merrill Audio; High Fidelity Cables power cables and power conditioning; Anti-vibration under all equipment and speakers by Stillpoints. Also see my signature.

Cheers

hifial

Apr 7, 2013
This is an invitation to anyone that is interested to hear the Sound Galleries SGM 2015 music server and the T+A DAC 8 DSD. I will be showcasing them in my home system in Nutley, NJ 07110 on Dec 11th 2016.

This will be during the NJ Audiophile Society Holiday Party which is being held at the Clubhouse in the private community that I live in. You will be welcomed to check out both.

You will be asked to first stop at the Clubhouse to wait for the next available seating at my house, which is next door. Arrival time will be 4:00-6:00PM but no one will be rushed out the door.

Anyone who is interested PM and I will give you the info. Seating may be limited depending on the response but I will endeavor to accommodate everyone.

Besides the above my system consists of the following: B+W 802D; Merrill Audio Veritas Amps; Interconnect and speaker cables by Merrill Audio; High Fidelity Cables power cables and power conditioning; Anti-vibration under all equipment and speakers by Stillpoints. Also see my signature.

Cheers

If someone needs to come earlier please let me know. We can accommodate you.

Food will be Italian (and very good) with accommodation for some meatless dishes.

There will be a DIY room and a swap/sell/buy room too.

Cheers, Al.

hifial

Apr 7, 2013
**HOME DEMOS THIS TUE - WED - THUR / 13th - 14th - 15th** FOR THE MONACO SERVER

Ed Hsu, Consult for Sound Galleries will be available for in home demos of the Monaco server this Tue, Wed and Thur. Ed and I will come to your home if you live in the Metro NYC, NJ, Long Island, CT and Philly areas within a reasonable driving distance. Say around two hours of NYC. But ask, you never know.

We will bring the Monaco/SGM to your home so you can hear it in your own system. But because of the limited amount of time available it is on a first come first serve basses.

If requested we will also bring the T+A DAC 8 DSD. But this is primarily a Monaco demo.

Cheers, Al. :cool:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing