Evolution Acoustics MMThree Wins 2016 Stereo Sound "Best Sound In Show"

Esotar

VIP/Donor
Mar 27, 2016
South Korea
www.digituslabs.kr
i did speak to Jonathan on the phone, who was busy yesterday but said he did return the email he got from you this morning. good luck with the MM3 Exact's!

cheers,

Mike

Thanks Mike~!!

fbhifi

Dec 20, 2013
Okatie, SC
I absolutely love my MM3 Exacts.The Exact modules are a significant upgrade to the beautiful natural sounding MM3s. Just a great speaker!

analyzer

VIP/Donor
May 20, 2016
Torino - Italy
I absolutely love my MM3 Exacts.The Exact modules are a significant upgrade to the beautiful natural sounding MM3s. Just a great speaker!
Just for knowledge; do you purchased the "exact" modules in a second step after already having the speakers? If yes it's possible to know price of upgrade? (Also in pm if you want).
Where are the major significant improvements?
I'm Just curious since I have a pair of MM3'S, early production 2007.
My best
Marco

fbhifi

Dec 20, 2013
Okatie, SC
Marco, I bought my MM3s at about the same time you did and got the Exact Modules around 5 years ago. Rather than list the all the audio frequency enhancements and audiophile buzzword attributes, I would describe the major significant improvements brought by the Exact modules as simply an increase in top to bottom performance.The speakers just perform at a higher level, across the entire frequency range. I’m sorry I can’t be more specific. I don’t recall the price of the Exacts. It wasn’t cheap, but if you love the MM3s the upgrade makes perfect sense.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing