Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: Absolare Integrated

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor]
    Quote Originally Posted by jep123 View Post
    I am again (!) a very happy owner of a Absolare Integrated. Long story short; I decided to downsize my system and invest some money elsewhere. I have crawled back, the itch doesn`t go away . The system is somewhat smaller/ less expensive than before, but I am very happy with it. I managed to get hold of a newly updated standard Passion in mint condition. After all, the Absolare is the best amp I have heard. I used to own the Signature version, I can live happy with the Passion (standard) as well.

Now I need to buy a pair of good tubes, I nhave a good idea of what to buy.

JP
    Congrats!! Would you care to compare and contrast the Absolare Integrated to some of the other options you tried out?

Cheers,

Guillaume
    Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research
    https://shunyata-uk.com

Absolare Integrated Signature v2, Totaldac d1-seven and d1 server, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research Sigma cables, Triton v3 + Typhon QR + DPC-6 V3

VIP/Donor [VIP/Donor]
    Thanks.

No, not really. All I will say is that the Absolare is the best amp I have owned. No need for a " shootout" based on my personal experiences. I do hope you understand, thanks.

JP
    Voxativ speakers, SET amp etc etc in a dedicated listening room.

Oh my god!
    My baby spreaded water to my passion inti.
    My korean dealer sent it to factory.

I'm not sure if this is a disastor or a chance to upgrade to signature ^^

Back from a trip to the USA. Picked up a SR black quantum fuse (I missed the post on getting the Blue one!). Can someone please post details on how and where to change the fuse on the Absolare Integrated. I don't want to open up anything without being sure.
    Thanks to this forum I am getting close to the superb sound I got from my Behold amplification in the past. I have switched the tubes around as per a FM's recommendation....bought the most wonderful Mullard tubes and used Total Contact (which I didn't intend to swear by but now think it's one of the greatest things for a system) on my interconnects and speaker terminals!
    Next, I need to work on the upgrade of my speaker cables which good as they are do not produce the massive soundstage that I would like. I am using High Fidelity Cables CT-1 Ultimate Reference, which are about 5 years old, and debating upgrading to the new Helix version.

Quote Originally Posted by Staxxx View Post
    Next, I need to work on the upgrade of my speaker cables which good as they are do not produce the massive soundstage that I would like. I am using High Fidelity Cables CT-1 Ultimate Reference, which are about 5 years old, and debating upgrading to the new Helix version.
    As you might know, the internal wiring of this amp is made of Echole cabling. I can assure you that using external Echole cabling in combination with this amp gives amazing results. I think for the price of an Helix version cable you can also buy an Omnia Echole speaker cable.

Quote Originally Posted by HHdutch View Post
    As you might know, the internal wiring of this amp is made of Echole cabling. I can assure you that using external Echole cabling in combination with this amp gives amazing results. I think for the price of an Helix version cable you can also buy an Omnia Echole speaker cable.
    Haha.... this is exactly the route I decided to take a few days ago. I am so excited !!

All the same, new owner of Echole ORUIS, Analog and HP... Wow!
    Totaldac d1-server / d1-direct / d1-driver / Absolare Integrated Altius / Totaldac d150 + sub
    cords : digital Bibacord / analog & speakers Echole.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425