Guinea Pigs Wanted!

DaveC

Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Not sure where to put this, mods feel free to move it...

I'd like a few volunteers to stop by and do some listening tests. It'll be fun! I have beer and snacks. :D

There's a bit of work too, taking some notes, listening to the same test tracks several times, etc... but also some general preference testing that involves playing music you already like and are very familiar with.

The ideal candidate is 5'6", 125 lbs... or maybe it's best if I just settle for folks that like music and have a decent ear, with experience listening to music live and ideally in various hifi systems as well.

I'm located in Lafayette, CO. Let me know via PM or email dave@zenwaveaudio.com. I'm thinking just a few folks to start, see how it goes... would be nice to do the first test in 10-14 days from now.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing