Amazing Documentary From Netflix

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
There are so many great things to watch on Netflix that have been originally produced by Netflix.

Orange Is The New Black
Narcos
Gracie and Frankie
House Of Cards
Beasts Of No Nation

and now comes one that is so fascinating I can tell you that unless you have ten hours of your time to watch the entire series don't start this one as I can promise you it will stir you to the bone. If you don't have Netflix you should just to see this series

Making A Murderer - Trailer - Netflix [HD]

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello Steve and good evening to you. My wife said to me just an hour or two ago that she has heard about this via social media, email and by family that saw it on the news that this is something we need to watch. Apparently there is so much controversy that it has sparked our curiosity. Here we are a couple of hours later and you make this post.

I had never heard about it until tonight. Go figure.

The wife and I are looking forward to it, especially after watching these videos. Thanks Steve

Tom

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I have read, extensively, about the two young men spending life in jail for a crime that they did not commit.
This entire story is simply mind terrifying to the extreme! ...And it breaks the heart and soul of us all. Oh almighty delivers us from these evil people.
...The bad prosecutors, the bad cop investigator/interviewers, the bad judges, the bad lawyer (yellow hair), the bad chief of police, the bad polygraph guy, ...all the extremely bad apples in this truly sordid affair that is more horrific than and any and all sci-fi/horror flicks put together.

? http://www.rollingstone.com/tv/news...-netflixs-hit-true-crime-show-20160106?page=3

You can also google Making a Murderer.

<<<•>>> In my book this is essential reading/watching. Why? Because that's the way our justice system is run by all type of men and women...some of them are so bad/corrupted that they are the ones who should be lockup up for life! ...And I am totally honest and true saying this.

The sad reality of our justice system, in one word is: Money. If you are poor and find yourself accused, you're guilty and you'll spend all your life behind bars.
And if on the other hand you are rich, it just don't matter if you are accused or not, you are not guilty and you are free for the rest of your life.

It boils down to this: Some justice people (prosecutors, cops, investigators, agents, judges, ...) are so corrupted that they'll send innocent/poor/low intellectual quotient people in jail for all their life in order to protect the true guilty ones and save millions and millions of dollars in punitive damages.

Steve, kudos for mentioning this very essential true story. It strikes the deepest chord of our justice system and on the men and women who run it.
It rips the heart of America, it rips the heart of our human species...it goes against all justice that we so dearly built over the course of man's history.
We are a total disgrace! ...The people who framed, who prosecuted with total impunity and no compassion for the human race whatsoever.

It is very very important to have good men and good women in our societies who will defend the true human values for the sake of good and not for the sake of financial gain.
Only that is real justice; to get rid of the corruption and the bad cops and the bad prosecutors, bad lawyers, bad judges, bad juries.
Again, it's soul ripping/raping to have those individuals inside the court justice system. We have to fight for our constitutional rights, and denounce all the injustice created by monsters like those. I am totally devastated and I will write personally to the president of the United States of America...President Sir Barack Obama.

Thx again Steve for mentioning this. It is essential stuff to be aware of so that we can input our strong presence by reacting accordingly and make the changes for the best right now. ...For the best of mankind, the human race...and its strongest fundamental values of justice, fairness, equality and brotherhood. ...And most importantly the freedom of us all innocent people, and deprived of it by those same people supposed to protect and preserve it. It's totally appalling! ...A gross human decapitation of life!

I'm just telling it exactly like it feels deep deep down in me.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I must admit; when looking @ the trailer (documentary) the majority (99.999999% or around there, more or less) of WBF members (I assume) wouldn't be interested.
The victim(s) in this "Extremely Eye-Opening" Documentary of the American justice system (the people respecting and abiding by its foundations most important for the advancement of our society)...are deliberately and wrongly and INJUSTICE served to them @ the highest and most despicable and low low low lowest human factor, sent to jail for life...so that all the corrupted judges, lawyers, police officers, the entire justice system can be protected under the umbrella of financial bankruptcy and highest disgrace.

If you start to look @ this case, and @ other similar cases all around the United States of America...it might open your eyes on our Justice system and the people in it.

Here @ WBF we have few lawyers (Michael among them; great great guy), and I would love so much to have their take.

This society that we all live in and that we try to make it better everyday; is this the real reflection?

That's my question @ this very time. Normally I wouldn't post here, and I wouldn't even there talking about a Netflix documentary, and even less @ what's making the news around here and there on the tubes and on the internet. ...Because there are so many other types of injustice in this world.
But, I decided to check if some WBF members here are aware of this case and if they have an impression. ...And in particular from the WBF lawyers because they work in an area that is the most fundamental value of all human values.

I read about it on the internet, about the popularity it gained from last month; I believe from December 18 when it started on Netflix to gain more exposure.
? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Making_a_Murderer

I have so many questions, and I have so little time. And that so little time I have is all the time (for life) that two innocent individuals are behind bars for.
I believe it goes deep to the heart of the world's fabrics. Because all the best things, the best stereo hi-fi gear, the best setups, the best houses, cars, families, ... the music, movies of the entire world, without being blindfolded but aware of our world...have less value if we cannot aspire to be the best that we can be ourselves.

WBF...What's Best Forum: Best hi-fi gear, best music recording, best movie, best everything, including best us (ourselves).
We like to learn, to improve, to know about the best gear for our buck and to know about the worst gear that is not worth it.
We like to be aware of our world, and go towards the right directions, have the best we can afford, and be among the best of our elites of people. ...I am in that group.

All and everything that we have and that we did to have it, all that we are and everything that we aspire to be; is what makes us today and going forward for tomorrow.

This is a total disgrace the people of Wisconsin who framed two innocent people, and it hurts me so deep in my heart that I'm looking @ everyone else around it...all the journalists, the police officers, investigators, lawyers, judges, members of the jury, prosecutors, ...everyone who directly and indirectly contribute/ed to this and everything else similar without denouncing it and without doing anything about it.

It is very easy to close our eyes and keep living in a superficial world ourselves when many others are living life way more extensively than us.
It's a way of saying it, and I know you understand what I mean.
Being a human being and fair and just is man's first fundamental responsibility, and all the best things in the world don't mean much if we fail @ our primary target.

This is extremely important for me to say, and I had too.
I apologize to you Steve (this is your thread), and I also apologize for all the things that I was weak @ in the past.

Best is what's truly inside us first, then the rest follows. ...The music, the films, the documentaries, ...all that analog/digital jazz (gear). ...Life

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Truly this documentary is done so well that the story is beyond anything anyone could ever imagine with respect to what happened to Steven Avery. Don't start it unless you're prepared to watch the entire 10+ hours. My wife and I will finish it today.

I can see how this story is getting huge coverage in the social media. All you can do is shake your head at the end of each episode and wonder how this can be so in America

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
The wife and I watched the first episode last night. Very interesting, to say the least.

Tom

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
I've seen injustice first hand in my own country, and up close and personal.

One thing is for sure, without knowing it all; I will never get into trouble in Wisconsin. ...Not the place to get a traffic ticket or any kind of trouble @ all with the police and prosecutors, judges, all the people working in the justice department system and working against the people!

I am not interested @ all to visit that County, ever! The people failed big time, and it tinted their state badly big big time. They have they wake up, take charge, and do what's right.
Because if they don't nobody implicated in this case in helping to frame innocent people, and corrupted people to the bone of their soul, no one of them will ever go to heaven.
And very very very unfortunately and sadly I don't see the main culprits ever asking for redemption by telling the real truth.

$36 millions is enough money to make do what these people did. Absolutely outrageous, and if it would be me, my decision, a lot of people from that County would go to jail for the rest of their life...even afterlife. And I mean a LOT of people.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Tomahawk is a city in Lincoln County, Wisconsin, United States.
And then there is Manitowoc County...

Wisconsin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin --> Very interesting history...12,000 years ago...the Indians...and the French.
I learned some of it @ school a long time ago...so it refreshed my memory about Jean Nicolet, Pierre Radisson, Louis Jolliet and Jacques Marquette.
Plus it is close to the Canadian border, and the town where I was born in Quebec is from one of them French explorers.

Anyway, Indians were all exterminated, and today they exterminate their own! ...In Manitowoc County. ... Making a Murderer.
To save their town from bankruptcy, they (entire prosecution, judge, police department, police chief, investigators, FBI, forensic people, the lawyer for Brendan Dassey, ...); everyone lied and framed two innocent people for a crime they did NOT commit, and they knew it very well.
Only the two lawyers for Steven Avery were good people but no match for all the lies and a corrupted judge plus a bad jury with two of them working for the police!
They weren't good enough.

But it goes much much farther than that...to the point of extreme lowest side of the human condition! There are no value whatsoever in all those people implicated in the condemnation of two innocent people.
All the journalists had the the surprises of their life! ...And the general public? Wow, how can you allow something like that to really take place and say nothing!

I already sent an email to the president of the United States of America, Barack Obama. I just had to. As a North American citizen with Indian heritage and living in Canada I have to take a stand, the righteous one.

What the heck is going on with the heart of America! Did we forget our source? Did we forget the direction sign by being blind!
Making a Murderer is a deep reflection into the soul of people lost in a sea of trouble waters. I hate violence, and I hate the feeling inside me towards some of them people responsible of ruining the life of two young innocent men. And one of them already spent 18 years of his life in jail for another crime before that he did not commit either and with a bunch of bad people who sent him in jail first! ...Now he spent another 8 years in jail for this new crime that he did not commit either! That's 26 years total! This is just unbelievable! ...I've never seen this in movies even less in real life and here it is clear like cascade water. ...Poor Steven Avery and his entire family, and Brendan Dassey. Their lives have been totally destroyed by the most despicable of all human race! Someone has to freed them right away, it's the only right thing to do, and it has to be done...everything has to be cleaned up.

I am sorry to speak up, but it is much more powerful than my own life. It goes to the deepest crevasses of my heart and to all the good and right things I believe in.

Discover, check it out in depth, and I am positively certain that you'll understand how I feel.

Last edited:

RBFC

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.fightingconcepts.com
Police channels are releasing this set of statements from the prosecutor in the case. I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this information, but it is worth reading:

Have you been seeing those annoying posts about the "frame job" put on Steven Avery as proven by the series "Making a Murderer" on Netflix? Here are nine points conveniently left out of the "documentary" film on the murder of Teresa Halbach according to Prosecutor Ken Kratz:
1. Avery’s past incident with a cat was not “goofing around”. He soaked his cat in gasoline or oil, and put it on a fire to watch it suffer.
2. Avery targeted Teresa. On Oct 31 (8:12 am) he called AutoTrader magazine and asked them to send “that same girl who was here last time.” On Oct 10, Teresa had been to the Avery property when Steve answered the door just wearing a towel. She said she would not go back because she was scared of him (obviously). Avery used a fake name and fake # (his sister’s) giving those to the AutoTrader receptionist, to trick Teresa into coming.
3. Teresa’s phone, camera and PDA were found 20 ft from Avery’s door, burned in his barrel. Why did the documentary not tell the viewers the contents of her purse were in his burn barrel, just north of the front door of his trailer?
4. While in prison, Avery told another inmate of his intent to build a “torture chamber” so he could rape, torture and kill young women when he was released. He even drew a diagram. Another inmate was told by Avery that the way to get rid of a body is to “burn it”…heat destroys DNA.
5. The victim’s bones in the firepit were “intertwined” with the steel belts, left over from the car tires Avery threw on the fire to burn, as described by Dassey. That WAS where her bones were burned! Suggesting that some human bones found elsewhere (never identified as Teresa’s) were from this murder was NEVER established.
6. Also found in the fire pit was Teresa’s tooth (ID’d through dental records), a rivet from the “Daisy Fuentes” jeans she was wearing that day, and the tools used by Avery to chop up her bones during the fire.
7. Phone records show 3 calls from Avery to Teresa’s cell phone on Oct 31. One at 2:24, and one at 2:35–both calls Avery uses the *67 feature so Teresa doesn’t know it him…both placed before she arrives. Then one last call at 4:35 pm, without the *67 feature. Avery first believes he can simply say she never showed up (his original defense), so tries to establish the alibi call after she’s already been there, hence the 4:35 call. She will never answer of course, so he doesn’t need the *67 feature for that last call.
8. Avery’s DNA (not blood) was on the victim’s hood latch (under her hood in her hidden SUV). The SUV was at the crime lab since 11/5…how did his DNA get under the hood if Avery never touched her car? Do the cops have a vial of Avery’s sweat to “plant” under the hood?
9. Ballistics said the bullet found in the garage was fired by Avery’s rifle, which was in a police evidence locker since 11/6…if the cops planted the bullet, how did they get one fired from HIS gun? This rifle, hanging over Avery’s bed, is the source of the bullet found in the garage, with Teresa’s DNA on it. The bullet had to be fired BEFORE 11/5—did the cops borrow his gun, fire a bullet, recover the bullet before planting the SUV, then hang on to the bullet for 4 months in case they need to plant it 4 months later?

Lee

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Lee, Ken Kratz, the prosecutor, is one of the most despicable of them all. ...Even in hell. Read some more about him...
There are few more who are also extremely low life.

Kids were framed...no doubt about it. They just didn't have the multi-million dollars lawyers required to prove all the corrupted people in this sordid affair. Also, read about the jury, the people in it...their backgrounds.

And take your time...let Steve and Tom eventually give you their own take.
And if anyone can change mine, I welcome them all. I'm still wide open...and I have already read what you just posted on that last post of the previous page...plus much more.

Last edited:

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
This is a docudrama, and I'm not going to waste 10+ hours of my life watching it.

If you've got alot of free time this weekend, watch the Hyundai Tournament of Champions at Kapalua.

It's the best field the Tournament has had since 1999.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
No, it's not.

If you've got some time, try The Curse of Oak Island on the History Channel.

Is that any good Dan; I need some new stuff where the people are good and honest citizens. :b
Tomahawk and some of the people in it is not my kind of town. ...Don't even want to get a speeding ticket!

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
? http://www.vox.com/2016/1/8/10734268/netflix-making-a-murderer-avery

We don't need to be intelligent rocket scientists with smart applied logic and good practice to see the light.
The entire police department, the deputy sheriff Gene Kusche, Lt. James Lenk, the prosecution team with Ken Kratz, Kenneth Peterson sheriff in 2005, Patrick Willis judge, sheriff Sgt. Andrew Colborn, Len Kachinsky attorney for Dassey, Tom Fassbender and Mark Wiegert both detective investigators, the FBI guy, the polygraph guy, the forensic experts on blood and bones, all the witnesses brought by the prosecution team, even some members of the jury...all of them lied, framed, and didn't take their citizen responsibility as honest people.

No matter what Kratz has to say today he cannot undo all the corrupted crap of all these people involved in their crime of lying and distorting the truth.
Their oaths are worth less than nothing. They should all go to jail.

There is simply no argument about it; it is one of the most deplorable low human value ever.

Ok, it's not much fun if you compare that to a nice romantic movie from Hollywood...I can see that no problemo.
But this is real life and it is much more powerful than any big science fiction films out there...Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

If you truly want the force to awakes, well, start by being awake of real life stuff like 'Making a Murderer', and all the bad people implicated in this all affair.
Money is so powerful that it makes people not only weak, but ready to do anything extremely bad in order to gain some or to protect some.

This is so crazy that you wonder sometimes is this the right planet we arrive @ !!?!! ...Well, about a doze of reality. So much so that movies are a great escape and some make two billion dollars @ the box office, and some actors make 20 to 50 million dollars per film! ...All because reality is so hard to digest with all the real bad people who represent justice, protection, serving the law, ...that we just cannot handle it and we need to go @ the movies.

And it's not far fetched @ all like you might think; it's very very weak human nature. There seems to be no law against police's, prosecution's, judge's, lawyer's corruption!

Yes, it's not a 'Cinderella' movie that's for sure...where we can get away (our brain) of all the world's injustice, turn a blind eye, and keep living in our own little world like nothing ever happened. No sweat...we all try to survive in this totally crazy world and very very upside down.
But then...where will that lead us all? ...And all the future generations to come after us? ...Will the vice simply keep spreading forever? ...Will that make our children happier in this world?

What are we become...monsters inside our own unworthy lives? ...Yeah, we are making monsters and murderers by turning a blind eye and by doing nothing.
The state of Wisconsin, the people living there, they have a big responsibility on the people they pay, elect, their taxes, their true human life values, the use of their common sense, to do something about the corruption reigning in their state. It's them first who have to put a stop to that or it will spread all over and forever. And by doing nothing they send our future generations in jail too and as slaves of the corrupted system. It is a disease of extremely large proportion. Because all the people there (judges, police officers, all the justice people...) they represent the elite of our country's deepest foundation. Equality, Freedom, Happiness, ...all the right values and good of mankind cannot be obtained if there is no respect of the Truth.

Alright, one day @ a time. ...Slowly but surely. ...Solidification and no weakness. The truth and no more lies. ...And certainly not on the stand in a court of law...where the true criminals are protected under their own corruption, including judges, and innocent people pay for all their lowest of the lowest low life bad very bad very very very unforgivable most deplorable and excruciating crimes against humanity! That is exactly what it leads to; that is exactly what it is...one of the bad sources of our human issues in our justice system...we allow corruption to spread its disease all over us and all over the babies of our own children. This very bad virus has to be eliminated. Because if it doesn't, if we don't, we are not much @ all in true fact of the real truth. We have no right to complain ever if don't clean our house for good all together. I am on the side of the two lawyers hired by Steven...even if they don't have all the tools @ their disposition...they were refused to bring their own witnesses, to even suggest who is the true killer(s)! Because we still don't know what happened to her...who truly killed her...highly probably one of the local cops or detectives or lieutenants or sergeants or sheriffs or ....
But Stevens and Brendan they certainly did not!

And that's how truly sick their town is with those people working in the justice system for the people of their community!
Who would ever even imagine that a police officer would kill in order to save their town from bankruptcy! ...Maybe not a police officer but maybe a lieutenant, or a sheriff?
I can think of two names right now. And what about those two agent investigators who interrogated Brendan! It makes me so sick in my stomach that I think I might puke on my keyboard!

'Making a Murderer' ... learn.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Talk about not only a bunch of losers on the side of the very very bad judicial procedures and all the corruption down to illegally planting some evidence in this case but now also this: ? http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movie...-evidence-making-a-murderer-didnt-present.php

It's like your worst nightmare for all except for people living on another planet!

My new question: What is Netflix's agenda? Are they trying to supplant the new hi-def format...UHD Blu-ray?
...Or Make Total Idiots of Us All? ...The people who presented this documentary. Sure it shows 100% clearly all the bull from that trial with all the very very bad apples. But did they forget something...and is that something true or not? Who truly killed that young woman? And where is all the blood?
And why the blood vial was tempered for (open box and small hole on the vial's cap)?
So many twisted people in this entire story...you just get lost in a sea of lies and deceptions after deceptions.

When I watched The Walk in 3D I didn't throw up, and what I've been reading about Making a Murder makes me much closer to it.
Inside I feel so upside down that I did throw up internally.

I need to watch a comedy or some' like that...

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing