New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Trae still scored 35 and Gallo had 18 with very great efforts too.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Trae was never the same after the ankle tweak
Yes, but there is only 1 Isiah Thomas who was still scoring and hobbling even in a very bad manner, in a Finals at that.

Last edited:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Reactions: WLVCA

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
This can make sense as Ben doesn't have to shoot when they have Steph and Klay. Maybe Warriors will offer them Wiggins. :D

to me it suggests that Warriors management isn't planning to blow up the team any time soon. (there was a rumor LeBron was recruiting Steph)

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
to me it suggests that Warriors management isn't planning to blow up the team any time soon. (there was a rumor LeBron was recruiting Steph)
That sort of recruiting, I have not heard , so far. What will LeBron give from his stable for Steph that the Warriors will accept as Steph's contract ends in 2022? :)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
This kinda popped out of my newsfeeds, was interesting to read, that I kinda even agreed with such a trade package for Lillard. :D

Steve Williams

This kinda popped out of my newsfeeds, was interesting to read, that I kinda even agreed with such a trade package for Lillard. :D

I have even heard rumors that the Lakers want Lillard as well

Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I have even heard rumors that the Lakers want Lillard as well
There's going to be a total cleaning of the slate as Lillard as I mentioned before is signed thru 2025 with a range of $43m to end at $54m on his last year. The whole bus might not even be enough.

Steve Williams

There's going to be a total cleaning of the slate as Lillard as I mentioned before is signed thru 2025 with a range of $43m to end at $54m on his last year. The whole bus might not even be enough.
Lakers cleared house for AD so who's left to pony up for Lillard. Perhaps trade LeBron for Lillard or even the Clips can trade KL for Lillard

Steve Williams

I thought Khris Middleton ws the X factor last night. If he says hot the Hawks will have no answer and will lose this series. Here's the read of the day on Middleton

NBA playoffs 2021: Khris Middleton and the Milwaukee Bucks have a dimension the Atlanta Hawks can't reach

Steve Williams

Team USA......

USA Basketball announces 2021 Olympic team roster

Twelve NBA stars lead the roster and are hoping to lead Team USA to its fourth consecutive Olympic title.

Led by now three-time Olympian Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets), USA Basketball unveiled today its official 12-member U.S. Olympic Men’s Basketball Team.

Selected for the U.S. Olympic Team 2020, which is seeking a fourth consecutive Olympic title, were: Bam Adebayo (Miami Heat), Bradley Beal (Washington Wizards), Devin Booker (Phoenix Suns), Durant, Jerami Grant (Detroit Pistons), Draymond Green (Golden State Warriors), Jrue Holiday (Milwaukee Bucks), Zach LaVine (Chicago Bulls), Damian Lillard (Portland Trail Blazers), Kevin Love (Cleveland Cavaliers), Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks) and Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics).

2021 U.S. Olympic Team roster
Player NBA team
Bam Adebayo Miami Heat
Bradley Beal Washington Wizards
Devin Booker Phoenix Suns
Kevin Durant Brooklyn Nets
Jerami Grant Detroit Pistons
Draymond Green Golden State Warriors
Jrue Holiday Milwaukee Bucks
Zach LaVine Chicago Bulls
Damian Lillard Portland Trail Blazers
Kevin Love Cleveland Cavaliers
Khris Middleton Milwaukee Bucks
Jayson Tatum Boston Celtics
The USA coaching staff is led by head coach Gregg Popovich (San Antonio Spurs) with assistant coaches Steve Kerr (Golden State Warriors), Lloyd Pierce and Jay Wright (Villanova University) and Jerry Colangelo serving as the USA Men’s National Team managing director.

“I’m happy for the selected players and looking forward to having the opportunity to work with this wonderful group when practice gets underway on July 6 in Las Vegas,” said Popovich. “I’m excited to represent the United States in our quest to earn a gold medal in Tokyo.”

Steve Williams

I never was a fan of Jalen Rose as a player and as far as being a basketball commentator, iMO he gets even worse marks.

Not that I'm a Kevin Love fan but the comment from Jalen Rose was totally unnecessary where he said Kevin Love didn't deserve to be on the team.

I think Rose is the worst basketball reviewer on television, but that's just me

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
Clippers and Suns tip off in 40 minutes.

No Kawhi, of course, and now Zubac will miss the game with a sprained right MCL.

Ayton will have a field day.

The jig is up.

Steve Williams

Clippers and Suns tip off in 40 minutes.

No Kawhi, of course, and now Zubac will miss the game with a sprained right MCL.

Ayton will have a field day.

The jig is up.
We all had this talk before the season started...namely its not only about speed, finesse and accuracy but so also which team is the healthiest and so far Phoenix (although a darn good team) has ridden a wave aided by the opposing team's' injuries

A healthy KL would have provided a different result unless if course the Clippers win the next 3......well they won 4 in a row previously down 0-2 but never 3-1

WLVCA

Member Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tucson
We all had this talk before the season started...namely its not only about speed, finesse and accuracy but so also which team is the healthiest and so far Phoenix (although a darn good team) has ridden a wave aided by the opposing team's' injuries

A healthy KL would have provided a different result unless if course the Clippers win the next 3......well they won 4 in a row previously down 0-2 but never 3-1

Good fortune always plays a role...this time the Suns enjoyed it.

One small consolation is that CP3 will get a shot at the Finals.

A little painful at the end but all told can't complain about the season.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing