New Maestro Silver power strips with internal Stage III Concepts pure silver wiring..

Audio_Karma

Sep 24, 2012
I've been enjoying my Baby Tripoint Silver Maestro power strip now for about a year and it's been a great ride! Putting these Maestro ac outlets with internal Stage III Concepts pure silver wiring is a match made in Audio Heaven:D

With this Maestro Silver power strip in my system I'm hearing dramatically improved Transparency, Details, Resolution, Speed, And bass extension. I'm also hearing a very large full bodied musical presentation and an pitch black background from which the music emerges is offered up in spades. Vocals and String Tones seem to float in space forever too. Once you get a good taste of Realism...it's very hard to go back!:)

The prices on these Maestro Silver power strips are...

The GT-4 with two Maestro outlets $899 <This is the one I have

The GT-6 with three Maestro outlets $1199

The GT-8 with four Maestro outlets $1399

Contact Fernando Cruz at info@cruzefirstaudio.com or call 1-888-316-4121

A while back Tripoint Audio was having a party over at CruzeFIRST Audio testing out their all new Tripoint Flagship Emperor power cable hooked up to one of these Maestro Silver power strips...here's the facebook picture here, it's that very small silver and black box next to the wall in this picture below >>>

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...44296355.116430.10000062226637&type=3&theater

http://www.cruzefirstaudio.com/maestro_outlet.htm

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing