Interested In Who Would Like To See A Trading Post As A Dedicated Forum

Are you in favor of the creation of a dedicated forum as a trading post

• Total voters

mauidan

Member Sponsor
Aug 2, 2010
Pukalani, HI
Hi Dan

I tend to agree with you. We just need more of an active membership to make it happen

Doc,

I think a friendly trading post would get more members active.

I suggest starting with a music trading post where members could sell their unwanted LPs, CDs and RTRs.

Johnny Vinyl

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 16, 2010
Calgary, AB
I like this idea to start with MEDIA only.

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
We are noodling on the idea guys. Give us a bit of time and we can discuss the "walk before run" scenario of this. Thanks for your feedback.

DonH50

Member Sponsor & WBF Technical Expert
Jun 22, 2010
Monument, CO
FYI, the trumpet forum I help moderate requires five posts before allowing a member to post in the marketplace. It has not stopped the spammers, but slows them down a bit, and members can judge (somewhat) the credibility of the seller by the effort he/she/it put into their first five posts.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing