Taipei Hi-End 2015 show

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Now this is some lobby and entrance for audio show!

And yes, uploading many pictures is a pain. Those of us who do it for a show hate that aspect of it. But the reward is the great reaction of members to seeing them. So much appreciate you suffering through whatever method you choose to do it. :)

ALF

Mar 15, 2012
Southwest
Hi Bro T,

Really nice captures, looks like you are loving the new machine!

Have fun and safe travels back home!

Cheers!

Reactions: Taksil

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Great pictures. I must say, this is a very unusual loudspeaker industrial design (in a good way) that I had not seen before:

Estelon? It looks almost sci-fi!

Reactions: Taksil

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Had not seen the Daniel Hertz speakers before. Do the granite plates come with them or was that an addition?

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
As a woodworker, I can't help but admire the burled maple (?) used for the enclosure of the loudspeakers. :) Very beautifully done.

I see that they are in constellation audio booth but who makes these speakers?

harleyguy

VIP/Donor
Mar 6, 2015
As a woodworker, I can't help but admire the burled maple (?) used for the enclosure of the loudspeakers. :) Very beautifully done.

I see that they are in constellation audio booth but who makes these speakers?

DYNAUDIO are the speakers

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
I mean look at this room:

Would make me want to sit there for a few hours. :D

Here is the picture of Violoncellos I took at CES:

Putting aside my crappier picture taking ability, (not helped by super lousy lighting), why wouldn't US distributors/exhibitors spend a bit to make their rooms look so nice as in previous picture???

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing