Best bluetooth speakers???

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
What experiences people have with bluetooth speakers? I for one have very little :). Interested in getting an outdoor set for my greenhouse to listen to some tunes while gardening. Need to have AC power instead of battery as a lot of these units are built for listening in the shower!

Anyway, let's use this master thread to list some of the best sounding bluetooth speakers.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I am still in search for a decent portable, ruggedized Bluetooth Speaker. I've gone through quite a lot and frankly they suck eggs compared to a summed mono wired box made for me by a friend which has nothing but a full range speaker and the innards of a Sonic Impact T-amp. I'm okay that these devices are seriously bandwidth limited but holy crap do they all have to be grainy as hell?

For in-home units I'd say the ML Crescendo is pretty decent if boomy. At least they've got the highs done well.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing