Basis Audio Super Arm 9

Sammy T

Aug 30, 2012
Basis Audio Super Arm 9 .... Amazing ! Just installed one on my Debut table.

Nevillekapadia

VIP/Donor
Aug 30, 2010
Did you have the Vector 4 before Sam? And in what way was it amazing.
Thanks in advance,
Neville

Sammy T

Aug 30, 2012
Yes, I did have the Vector 4 . The Super Arm 9 opens so many more doors , that you did not know were closed. First thing: Deep defined articulate bass. It's to die for... Second: Bigger sound stage, musical instruments have a lot more body and are properly placed in the sound field . Third: vocals, larger ,more emotional vibrato . Much less listening fatigue,very smooth yet still lots of detail. My Dynavector XV1 t never sounded better.

Nevillekapadia

VIP/Donor
Aug 30, 2010
Thanks for the feedback Sammy.
Now you've sent me in a spin. I have the 2800 fully optioned (syncro and vac), with the vector 4 and the mysonic ultra eminent EC.
Certainly now on the wish list.:D
Thanks
Nev

Analog Kid

Sep 17, 2014
The Super Arm 9 is out of this world. Immediate sounding, like real music. And the dynamics! Explosive. Right down to the bottom of what the speakers can do.

sylvester

Jan 2, 2015
Hello,
Are you able to compare your SA9 to the Kuzma 4pt? If not, would anyone else have experience with both arms?

thanks, sylvester

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Has anyone seen or heard a Superarm 9 on a TechDAS turntable?

Has anyone compared the Superarm 9 to the Vertere Reference tonearm?

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing