Roysens's Reference

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
There is no feedback what so ever in this thread from anyone. Is the content completely uninteresting to everyone? I see no reason to continue listing my selection if this is the case.

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Roysen,

I came across this thread once before and made a mental note to come back to it (but I forgot).

There's a lot of material here - a fair amount that I recognize and a lot that I don't, so I will definitely benefit from trying to get hold of some of this music.

Thank you!

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
One thing that would be helpful is to list the album that the song is from. Of course at this point, it's a lot of work considering how many tracks are listed here in this thread, but perhaps going forward you could list it?

Roysen

Aug 6, 2011
One thing that would be helpful is to list the album that the song is from. Of course at this point, it's a lot of work considering how many tracks are listed here in this thread, but perhaps going forward you could list it?

That was my intention initially but since nobody showed any interetred I kept delaying doing that. I will start now.

Ronm1

Member Sponsor
Feb 21, 2011
wtOMitMutb NH
Fine list of reference.
I probably have 80-85% of these, on their own disc's, some probably multiple times. I don't do much ref/anal work anymore so ripping them to a single disc just wasn't in the cards for me. Lots of good stuff.

DEV

Oct 19, 2011
That was my intention initially but since nobody showed any interetred I kept delaying doing that. I will start now.

That would be great - I recognize many but would have interest in others.

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
To all WBF members: yesterday I learned and I am very sad to report that Roy (or Roysen on this forum) recently passed away. A true audiophile chasing his audio dreams to the very end he lost his battle against cancer. May he rest in peace.

FrantzM

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Sad to hear . We have lost some members recently. RIP Roy ...

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
To all WBF members: yesterday I learned and I am very sad to report that Roy (or Roysen on this forum) recently passed away. A true audiophile chasing his audio dreams to the very end he lost his battle against cancer. May he rest in peace.

Oh wow...i am very sad to hear that. He is in a better place, and knowing him, no doubt enjoying even better sound...;)

MadFloyd

Member Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Mass
Very sad to hear. He will be missed. Rest in peace, Roy.

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
wow!

I knew he was fighting that fight, but its very sad to hear. Roysen was a very passionate audiophile and I will miss his audio dreams and pursuits of the highest levels of our hobby.

just yesterday I had thought of Roysen and that I had not seen anything from him for a period, and wondered how he was doing. sigh. he and I had had a number of email exchanges over the years and he was a special guy.

RIP Roysen.

Last edited:

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
Definitely sad news and a loss for audiophile community. May he rest in peace and if there is life after death, him enjoying music even more now!

Jazzhead

VIP/Donor
Aug 26, 2012
R.I.P Roy.

Elberoth

Member Sponsor
Dec 15, 2012
Poland
Very, very sad news. He was one of the most passionate members, with a systems many can only dream of.

Rest in peace, Roy.

Joe Galbraith

Senior Member/Sponsor
Apr 22, 2010
www.arsetmusica.com
I'm sorry to hear that bit of news. I will miss reading Roy's adventures chasing the "absolute sound" RIP Roysen

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing