Roysens's Reference

amirm

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Seattle, WA
1 - Luka Sulic & Stjepan Hauser - Smooth criminal
Was researching one of the performances of Luka Sulic and landed on Roy's post here. Took a listen:

And ordered it from Amazon. Thank you brother Roy. Hope you are happy looking down on us.

How about it guys? Let's follow our recent tradition of buying some of the recommendations from our fallen audiophiles. Shouldn't be hard at all with extensive list of Roy's recommendations in this thread.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Was researching one of the performances of Luka Sulic and landed on Roy's post here. Took a listen:

And ordered it from Amazon. Thank you brother Roy. Hope you are happy looking down on us.

How about it guys? Let's follow our recent tradition of buying some of the recommendations from our fallen audiophiles. Shouldn't be hard at all with extensive list of Roy's recommendations in this thread.

Thanks, Amirm. Have this one...yes, good fun. And great to know one of our fallen bretheren Roysen recommended it...i will remember that when we play it next. perhaps this weekend in his honor. You've started an honorable tradition that remembers our friends by celebrating music...what a great thing among audiophiles!

2 Cellos.jpg

Bruce B

WBF Founding Member, Pro Audio Production Member
Apr 25, 2010
Snohomish, WA
www.pugetsoundstudios.com
Thanks, Amirm. Have this one...yes, good fun. And great to know one of our fallen bretheren Roysen recommended it...i will remember that when we play it next. perhaps this weekend in his honor. You've started an honorable tradition that remembers our friends by celebrating music...what a great thing among audiophiles!

I thought I saw somewhere that they will be performing here in Seattle soon.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I thought I saw somewhere that they will be performing here in Seattle soon.

Enjoy! Let us know what you think, if you go. Personally, i also like (and even prefer) these 2 guys:

The Piano Guys.jpg

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Most excellent! Amazon suggested it but I didn't listen to it until I read your suggestion. HDtracks has it but at 2X the price and just 44.1/24 so I am going to get the CD.

Great stuff, Amirm. check out the Mission Impossible track...my wife loves it every time it comes on. I prefer this to their first album which is still quite good. They also have a Christmas album which we got (2nd hand, as always at Amazon). Not bad. My fav remains the 2nd album which you just bought. Enjoy!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing