greetings from Melbourne!

Big Dog RJ

Feb 2, 2012
Melbourne
A good day to all, and very well done to the Seattle Seahawks! what a game...
The Broncos were not even competing until that one touch down from a good phase from Manning, but too late game over.
We didn't get it live here on normal TV, but it arrived a few hours after. I was at the edge of my sofa with beer in hand and shouting at the top of my voice.
when I didn't realize that someone had broken in to the garage and stolen my number plates! The silly bastids!

The cops came round this morning, and scanned for finger prints, found nothing.
Now this morning I have to venture off to VIC roads for a new set of plates. Dam...

By the way, Diana Krall is coming!!! She'll be accompanied by the Melbourne symphonic orchestra, now this is what I call the absolute sound, or was it my Quads... Anyway, we shall be there!

George Benson was here last year, and Michael Buble is back again soon. Outstanding performances, with the sound balanced really well. I trust that the sound engineers for D-Krall would be equally good or better.

Cheers to all and enjoy that music!
RJ

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing