VPI Announces...

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
tomorrow on Bloomberg TV...

Tune into Bloomberg Television next Friday night between 5pm and 6pm to hear our announcement for 2014! Spread the word and tell your friends so you aren't the last to hear! Get ready to listen to vinyl everywhere. (will also be posted on VPI's YouTube channel later.)
Bloomberg Television

The BLOOMBERG TELEVISION® service is the only worldwide 24-hour business and financial television network. BLOOMBERG TELEVISION® programming is created exclusively by the global BLOOMBERG NEWS® service. BLOOMBERG TELEVISION® welcomes all comments presented in a civil, business-like manner.
TV Channel: 147,662 like this

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
VPI announces on Bloomberg TV today the new all in one Nomad turntable. Intended for for the college student and recent college graduate the turntable comes complete with cartridge, arm, headphones and built in headphone amplifier and phono stage. Retail price is $995.

Last edited:

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
image.jpg

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010

puroagave

Member Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
i sent the link to my newpews and right away one of them texted me back he wants a nomad, like now. very clever feature set it should be a hit.

Peter Breuninger

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Jul 20, 2010
Should make it a lot easier for all those hipsters to listen to vinyl at Starbucks.

Brainstorm idea. Also, VPI should sell one to every record store in the world.

hvbias

Jun 22, 2012
New England area
I'm on another vinyl message board that is more indie rock centric. Lots of people are buying Pro-Ject Carbons, entry level Regas and Music Halls. Some are getting vintage Thorens belt drives and getting them refurbished. Crosleys and those suitcase turntables are looked down upon. Average age on that message board is probably 25 (I bring it up :) ). Younger people do care about sound quality. It sounds like this could be a success for VPI.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing