Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New review..... but not for my loudspeakers

Site Founder And Administrator Ron Resnick's Avatar
    Thank you, Mike!
    Mono and Stereo - Senior Contributing Reviewer

turntable: American Sound AS-2000; tonearms: SME 3012R, Schröder LT; cartridges: ZYX UNIverse Premium X-SB2, Air Tight Opus-1; tape: Studer A820 Mk II; phono stage: Aesthetix Io Eclipse with 2 power supplies; line stage: VTL TL-7.5 Series III; amplifier: VTL Siegfried Series II; loudspeaker: Gryphon Pendragon; cables: MasterBuilt Ultra; stands: Vintage Audio Nothing racks, Herzan TS-140/Taiko Tana for Io, Stacore Basic+ for amps; power: Benjamin Electric subpanel, JPS in-wall wire, Furutech NCF outlets, Torus AVR60BAL; room: 19' wide X 24' long X 14' tall; acoustic treatment: SoundSense A.T.I. + Lumitex drapes + Vibramat, ASC IsoThermal Tube Traps; tweaks: Shakti Stones, Shun Mooks, self-propelled sound-absorbing cocker-poo

WBF Technical Expert (Speakers & Audio Equipment)/Member Sponsor [Technical Expert] garylkoh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Resnick View Post
    Will Gary make the Absolute Fidelity power cords with the Furutech NCF plugs as an OEM option?
    I've heard good things about the Furutech NCF, but unfortunately, did not have the time to do the necessary due diligence on upgrading it. Then, I have to keep parts in stock, etc. One of my dealers, Joe Pitman, buys the standard cord from me, and upgrades it with with NCF as a custom-order for Mike. You can find him at www.kosmic.us

Site Founder And Administrator Ron Resnick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garylkoh View Post
    I've heard good things about the Furutech NCF, but unfortunately, did not have the time to do the necessary due diligence on upgrading it. Then, I have to keep parts in stock, etc. One of my dealers, Joe Pitman, buys the standard cord from me, and upgrades it with with NCF as a custom-order for Mike. You can find him at www.kosmic.us
    That is all very clear now, Gary. Thank you!
    Mono and Stereo - Senior Contributing Reviewer

turntable: American Sound AS-2000; tonearms: SME 3012R, Schröder LT; cartridges: ZYX UNIverse Premium X-SB2, Air Tight Opus-1; tape: Studer A820 Mk II; phono stage: Aesthetix Io Eclipse with 2 power supplies; line stage: VTL TL-7.5 Series III; amplifier: VTL Siegfried Series II; loudspeaker: Gryphon Pendragon; cables: MasterBuilt Ultra; stands: Vintage Audio Nothing racks, Herzan TS-140/Taiko Tana for Io, Stacore Basic+ for amps; power: Benjamin Electric subpanel, JPS in-wall wire, Furutech NCF outlets, Torus AVR60BAL; room: 19' wide X 24' long X 14' tall; acoustic treatment: SoundSense A.T.I. + Lumitex drapes + Vibramat, ASC IsoThermal Tube Traps; tweaks: Shakti Stones, Shun Mooks, self-propelled sound-absorbing cocker-poo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12