Wonder Woman | Gal Gadot | Tribute to One of Hottest Star ?

marty

Apr 20, 2010
United States
She is indeed quite a wonder woman. She will be hosting SNL this Saturday. Hopefully she can pull that show out of the toilet. Last week's show was one of their all time worst IMHO. Gosling is multi-talented but his roles were unimpressive, JayZ was pathetic (unless you call that music), and the political humor went over the line, especially w Michael Che's News piece. (I like political humor but SNL should be embarrassed about last week's material). Thank goodness for Kate McKinnon, whose Emmy was very much deserved (her alien abduction interview was so funny, the regulars could not keep a straight face.)

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/another-close-encounter/3594564

It really doesn't matter what they do this week. If I don't like the dialog, I'll just turn the sound down and watch her.

jazdoc

Member Sponsor
Aug 7, 2010
Bellevue
She is indeed quite a wonder woman. She will be hosting SNL this Saturday. Hopefully she can pull that show out of the toilet. Last week's show was one of their all time worst IMHO. Gosling is multi-talented but his roles were unimpressive, JayZ was pathetic (unless you call that music), and the political humor went over the line, especially w Michael Che's News piece. (I like political humor but SNL should be embarrassed about last week's material). Thank goodness for Kate McKinnon, whose Emmy was very much deserved (her alien abduction interview was so funny, the regulars could not keep a straight face.)

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/another-close-encounter/3594564

It really doesn't matter what they do this week. If I don't like the dialog, I'll just turn the sound down and watch her.

Haven't watched SNL for years...decades but this was damn funny...

GaryProtein

VIP/Donor
Jul 25, 2012
NY

Yes, she and her breasts are lovely. :D

I like how she looks when her smile breaks into a laugh. She is just delicious.

I'm partial to the nicely shaped, NOT top heavy women.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing