Who is registered to vote

I vote, or I don't vote

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MC352

Aug 27, 2010
CT
Mark (Basspig) The whole system is corrupt and you have to be one of 'them' to get into office. That's one reason why I realize that our vote is nothing more than a charade designed to fool the masses into believing they still have some sort of control..[/QUOTE said:
It's too bad that people like yourself, who have strong opinions, or positions on topics like this, don't vote. Their vote, along with others can make a difference over time. The only way we get the corruption out, is to vote it out. It takes time, and it can be painful along the way, but change only happens when the majority of the voting public participates in the process. Active registered voters are pretty far from a the majority at the moment, and that's why we can't get change to happen. I think that's changing though.

I think there is a change afoot and more people are paying attention to things then in the past.

Mark (Basspig) Weiss

Aug 3, 2010
New Milford, CT
www.basspig.com
There is some change going on, but it's just noise coming from the religious right and all the Jesus freaks. They're not much better. My candidate, Peter Schiff, didn't even make it through the primaries. Now all that's left are two very bad candidates. I'd vote for neither of them. Perhaps one thing this abrupt swing to the Left did, was awaken some ordinary folks. But without a proper philosophical premise, they are just more blind leading the blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing