White Fluffies - First foster cat/kittens of 2013

carolkoh

[Industry Expert] Member Sponsor
Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
www.genesisloudspeakers.com
A white mother cat and her litter of four kittens - just about two weeks right now. Friendly, trusting, mellow mother. I picked them up on Monday and they spent a couple hours in the office. I let mamma visit in the office and she let everyone who wanted to, pet her and merely lifted her head on alert when the office cleaner went by with the vacuum.

More pictures will follow as the kittens grow. :)

Attachments

• Family.jpg
    Family.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 162

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
OMG......so cute and white! :)

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Keep the pictures coming!

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
More active now. Playing, tumbling out of the box, exploring, cleaning each other and... eating some out of a plate. :)

Kittens3.JPG Kittens4.jpg

Next achievement will be... using the litter box. They are messy enough now, stepping into the food... I am not looking forward to litter box training. LoL.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Oh man their cuddliness comes through even on the computer! :) Just love their big, blue eyes!

carolkoh

Sep 17, 2010
Seattle, WA
Mama.jpg

By the way, Mamma cat, the white queen - named Emma Grace - needs a home of her own. She's a little sweetheart. Here she is on the day I picked her and her family up. She was just hanging out in my office for a couple of hours before I took them home with me.

c1ferrari

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
May 15, 2010
All is right in the Universe :D

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Boy they've grown!!!! They're so white and fluffy! They're going to make some human guardian happy!!!

es347

VIP/Donor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Midwest fly over state..
We had a kitty that looked a lot like these guys. She was mostly Turkish Angora...all white and a real personable cat. She lived 16 years until her kidneys failed.

MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Wow they should keep their guardians busy!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing