What a week - concertgebouw, Mahler, Rattle, koda, neolith, apogee grands!

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
To come at least a little back on topic...
...I listened to the Neoliths in Munich and was very disappointed.
That was one of the worst demos I attended in Munich.
Did you listen to them in Munich as well?

In Munich they were sounding much better than in London because of the continuum. But no, not that I liked it. The continuum gave them weight. The apogee grand in comparison with the digital on much cheaper amps is well...no

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
In London they sounded even worse? That's almost unbelievable. How is that possible?

Oh my. How much are they? 60k?

Bobbi

Mar 5, 2016
What an amazing week..

Can I ask your impressions of the Robert Koda k70 with k10?

Regards

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
What an amazing week..

Can I ask your impressions of the Robert Koda k70 with k10?

Regards

Hi I did not compare the k70 with anything so cannot comment. I have heard the Aviors before with Tenor 350 OTLs, Spectral 400s, and here with Koda. Not sure if K70 is the right amp to drive them, I am no avior expert, so wrong person to ask really. If you are researching them you should compare them on the speaker you are thinking of driving them with.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing