War!

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
No, not the kind that is on-going in other parts of WBF, but the really good kind!!!!

War-Album-cover.jpg

Now this is one heck of band who really knows how to groove.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
First thing that came to mind was this :)

U2_War_album_cover.jpg

Hi-FiGuy

Member Sponsor
Feb 23, 2015
I think Lowrider is one of the best grooves of all time, hands down! Not the best song but whoever engineered that album had the touch at the moment.
Some of their live footage I have seen has been less than stellar.
But when the studio version is playing I stop and listen.
There is definitely a silence between the notes effect there.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

Ron Party

WBF Founding Member
Apr 30, 2010
Oakland, CA
I think Lowrider is one of the best grooves of all time, hands down! Not the best song but whoever engineered that album had the touch at the moment.
Some of their live footage I have seen has been less than stellar.
But when the studio version is playing I stop and listen.
There is definitely a silence between the notes effect there.

Yes!!!!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing