Ultra Audio Review of Rockport Atria

AMP

Feb 27, 2011
Jeff Fritz just posted a review of the Rockport Atria on UltraAudio.com. While the entire review was extremely positive his concluding comments really sum it up well:

All in all, the Rockport Technologies Atria is the best speaker I’ve auditioned at its price. It flat-out slays some very competent, high-profile contenders costing thousands more. And you can revel in the fact that when you take a pair home, you’re getting something fine-tuned and micro-inspected by Mr. Rockport himself. What a great price for a loudspeaker that easily transcends mere competence and enters the realm of the special.

I haven't spent a lot of concentrated time with the Atria as our demos aren't on the floor yet, but I had almost the same impression as Jeff during my limited audition sessions.

Check out the full review: http://ultraaudio.com/index.php/twb...lign-rockport-technologies-atria-loudspeakers

jfrech

VIP/Donor
Sep 3, 2012
Austin
yeah, as a rockport owner, i enjoyed reading this. anyone in the market for a speaker in this price range better not skip a audition on this one....

rbbert

Dec 12, 2010
Reno, NV
I'm not surprised, I thought the Avior was outstanding at its slightly higher price.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing