Tidal music

alfa100

Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
MyTidal music subscription expired when I blocked my Master Card due to unrelated fraudulent activity. It’s been months I’m unable to renew subscription with a new card. Tidal music support says my card cannot be used for now since February. My bank assured that my card is good and I have made many purchases since. I cannot believe that they are unable to help.

bryans

VIP/Donor
Dec 26, 2017
Can you get a new card or a virtual card number? I know with my credit card when making online purchases I can get a virtual card number. To Tidal it would look like a new card. The charge would show up as normal.

Of course getting a new card might be easier.

alfa100

Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
Can you get a new card or a virtual card number? I know with my credit card when making online purchases I can get a virtual card number. To Tidal it would look like a new card. The charge would show up as normal.

Of course getting a new card might be easier.
Thank you for reply. I did get a new card with a new card and it was rejected. I wish I could get Tidal back. Spotify does not sound as good.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
UGH. Once you get on the bad list it is hard to get off. Tidal would give me a free trioil but would not let me subscribe I threatened to contact the president of the company. Miraculously my account was accepted the next morning.
If it means that much to you, you are just going to have to climb the ladder.

bryans

VIP/Donor
Dec 26, 2017
Thank you for reply. I did get a new card with a new card and it was rejected. I wish I could get Tidal back. Spotify does not sound as good.
Oh wow I thought Tidal wouldn't let you use the same credit card. Sorry I have never heard of anyone getting banned from Tidal./Qobuz/etc. I would give them a call for an explanation.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I don't think he is banned. It is probably a computer glitch.

Rexp

Aug 31, 2022
Try signing up again with a new email, you lose your library tho..

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Altering details triggers thier fraud detection software

alfa100

Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
UGH. Once you get on the bad list it is hard to get off. Tidal would give me a free trioil but would not let me subscribe I threatened to contact the president of the company. Miraculously my account was accepted the next morning.
How does one climb the ladder

alfa100

Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
How does one climb the ladder

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I kept contacting customer service. Eventually someone who actually grated neimh fired took up m?4y cause
Message was:?
Can you please tell me how to contact the CEO?Perhaps he van yelled why you are not interested in my mberdhp

I not going to wiit until I get an answer

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
Not us, we are to small, and care too much, but big companies have automated customer service mail. So sending multiple requests might not do much when each time somebody else is reading them.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
It worked for me.
I will reserve comment on iFicustomer service
I have you to intervene. Smile

Reactions: AMR / iFi audio

alfa100

Aug 29, 2014
South Africa
I kept contacting customer service. Eventually someone who actually grated neimh fired took up m?4y cause
Message was:?
Can you please tell me how to contact the CEO?Perhaps he van yelled why you are not interested in my mberdhp

I not going to wiit until I get an answer
I tried this also

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
Sorry I am having a bad eye day.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing